Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$238
ZenHotels.comUS$238
eDreamsUS$238
TripadvisorUS$238
3,418 results
All reviews state and lake rooftop bar wit hotel warm cookies great location the theater district the loop diamond member corner room hotel guests millennium park the bean blue line valet parking art institute michigan ave witt
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

Ideally situated 100 feet from the Chicago Theater. Walking distance to Millenial Park, Art Museum, Chicago River. Convenient Walgreens 50 ft away. Rocking bar on the roof for people who still like loud music, and a very nice restaurant downstairs if you want to have a conversation. The only thing I did not like about this hotel and it is unfortunately a very big thing for me is that they have their HVAC system on a motion sensor. It turns off in the middle of the night. It turns off when you leave the room. I need to be able to tell the HVAC system when I want it on and when I want it off. For this reason alone I can't stay here again unless going to the Chicago Theater.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2022

While the location of the hotel is excellent, that's probably as much as it has going for itself. I cannot think of another reason why one should stay here over one of its competitors.

The rooms are average in size and layout, but the problems come with the bathrooms and corridors. The corridors are dirty and need cleaning. The bathrooms are odd in that the door neither shuts fully or locks, meaning that another guest can see you if you're in the bathroom. Maybe that's okay for your wife, but it probably isn't for your friend. The shower squeaks and squeals and sounds like a rail horn, which is annoying as well, especially when others are trying to sleep. Finally, the concierge, who try to be helpful, are all confusing in the sense that one member's advice generally conflicts with another's.

If you really can't find another hotel to stay at, beware of these things.

2  Thank Hursh M
Reviewed 30 April 2022

My experience was exceptional. The hotel itself is at an amazing location. The front desk staff were amazing. David, Carrie, DeAndre, and Latia. I am missing a couple of other names please forgive me.

Reviewed 16 April 2022 via mobile

For our first trip to Chicago, my family and I wanted to be near everything: tours, museums, the river, restaurants, speakeasies, transportation. While it’s impossible to be within walking distance, the convenience of the red and pink lines (literally feet from the hotel lobby) and the availability of share ride services meant at most $30 for transportation. The room had amenities we needed: mini fridge, big screen tv (all-day museums require relaxing evenings for 11 yo), tavern downstairs and a swanky roof top bar for adulting. Will recommend for friends and family visiting the city.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 625carap
Reviewed 9 April 2022

We had a great stay at the Wit. The rooftop was a wonderful experience. Bianca our server was friendly, efficient and took great care of us. Zachary the concierge recommended wonderful places for us to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He arranged the reservations as well. So sorry but I do not have the last name of the wonderful man who arranges for my transportation to the airport on the day of my departure at the last minute. Everyone was extremely friendly and went out of their way to help in any way they could from check in with Mayte until check out again with Mayte.