10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$236
Hotels.comUS$236
TripadvisorUS$236
ZenHotels.com
3,428 results
All reviews state and lake rooftop bar wit hotel warm cookies great location the theater district the loop diamond member corner room hotel guests millennium park the bean blue line valet parking art institute michigan ave navy pier
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2022

My experience was exceptional. The hotel itself is at an amazing location. The front desk staff were amazing. David, Carrie, DeAndre, and Latia. I am missing a couple of other names please forgive me.

Reviewed 16 April 2022 via mobile

For our first trip to Chicago, my family and I wanted to be near everything: tours, museums, the river, restaurants, speakeasies, transportation. While it’s impossible to be within walking distance, the convenience of the red and pink lines (literally feet from the hotel lobby) and the availability of share ride services meant at most $30 for transportation. The room had amenities we needed: mini fridge, big screen tv (all-day museums require relaxing evenings for 11 yo), tavern downstairs and a swanky roof top bar for adulting. Will recommend for friends and family visiting the city.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 625carap
Reviewed 9 April 2022

We had a great stay at the Wit. The rooftop was a wonderful experience. Bianca our server was friendly, efficient and took great care of us. Zachary the concierge recommended wonderful places for us to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He arranged the reservations as well. So sorry but I do not have the last name of the wonderful man who arranges for my transportation to the airport on the day of my departure at the last minute. Everyone was extremely friendly and went out of their way to help in any way they could from check in with Mayte until check out again with Mayte.

Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

Kudos, to the staff. Zachary, provided excellent recommendations for a true Chicago experience. Thanks DeAndre, I appreciate your positive can do attitude. Tia, our conversation in reference to customer service was a great personal encounter to remember. Cara thanks so much for your warm and bubbly personality. All in all this was the best customer experience we have had in our travels. Thanks again to all of you, for giving us your BEST. Sincerely, The Jordans

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

Just checking in was wonderful! De Andre the concierge went Above and beyond running to get us a cab and in general being amazing. LaTia at the front desk was so sweet with great shopping ideas for my teen and I. Then Bo the restaurant general manager even went above when bringing us dinner, my teen had bought a remote control car, He helped us get the batteries in as we did not have scissors or a screwdriver. I had not realised when booking the spa is normally closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but the spa staff even came in on a day off so we could get facials on our last day here before we left! Just an exceptional service and such friendly staff! Love that you can just text the front desk with any needs! The room was great but the staff took everything next level. Made our girls week away even better than I hoped. PS the food was great too! We had lunch one day, breakfast another and dinner too so we completely checked out the whole hotel. Worth every penny!! Thank you all so much for making our stay so nice!

Date of stay: March 2022