Lowest prices for your stay
US$294
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
ExpediaUS$294
eDreams
4,448 results
All reviews an early morning flight runway view underground tunnel o'hare airport o hare next morning an overnight stay hilton chicago convenience ord andiamo shuttle gym downtown checkin
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

Tired, tired. I was informed they were planning renovations that were delayed with Covid. In the meantime, though, this hotel is borderline nasty. I was in a room where the toilet next door ran all night (I reported it). Cabinetry is banged up, wallpaper peeling, tiles chipped. The only restaurant open, a sports bar, had a mediocre menu and was overpriced. The bartender was great, though the front desk seemed to care less.

Yes, it’s convenient. That’s it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
kristoffer wildoer, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2022

Dear VailGal,
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review regarding your recent experience with us. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with our hotels over all condition and service, The hotel is scheduled for renovation starting next year. I will share your comments with the appropriate managers in order to improve our service. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

Good hotel, convenient location. Limited services now due to pandemic. Food service was excellent. Check in was very impersonal. No water bottles offered (silver). Bellman was incredibly rude when loading multiple suitcases with wife. Promptly disappeared after unnecessarily being abrasive. Very disappointed in his behavior (1/3/22). Intentionally did not help.

Room tip: Has half day availability
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2022

My plane from Chicago to Maine got delayed, and as a result the airline put me up at a hotel for the night. The Hilton seemed good, since it was a 4-star and connected to the airport. Like mentioned in another review, there is a long and confusing walk from the airport to the Hilton. The people are nice, and check you in fast. The room is clean and fresh, no complaints there. Honestly, it would have been a five-star review if not for the price-gouging. Since the airport is so far away from civilization, they seem to take advantage of the captive audience. A bottle of water costs $4.95; a short can of beer costs $13??

Since the airline also gave me meal vouchers I got dinner at the in-hotel restaurant, which made a $17 hot dog and fries cost only $7. Way too expensive if I hadn't had the voucher, but honestly it was a damn good dog and fries. Again, great stay, but could do without the whole "tired travelers being taken advantage of" thing.

1  Thank zudlow
Reviewed 3 January 2022

Much too expensive for what you get. For $235 I would expect:
1) knowledgeable front desk people. I was sent on a LONG walk back into the airport to catch the Coachusa bus which was actually right across the street
2) a cup/glass for water in my room
3) reasonably priced water if you aren’t providing it for free in the room - $4.95 is not reasonable. Actually, water should be provided imho

I’d been traveling for 23 hours when I arrived on New Year’s Eve. I looked forward to food and a glass of bubbly. The bar, restaurant and room service were all unavailable. Very disappointing experience.

On the positive side - the shower was hot and the bed was comfortable, but then again, I was so tired that I would have fallen asleep anywhere.

Unless I have no choice, I will never stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 January 2022

You cannot beat the convenience of this hotel to the airport. I stayed overnight when arrived late and had to leave early the next morning. I was recognized for being a Gold Hhonors member and given an upgrade to a room that faced the runway (not that I spent much time looking at it). The rooms are on the small side, but clean and comfortable. On a cold morning, it was great to be able to stay inside to access the trains to downtown. I'd recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a convenient place to sleep to the airport.

Room tip: Higher floors offer a better view and quieter rooms. rooms toward the end of the hall to avoid noise from people walking down the hallway.
Date of stay: November 2021