“Top pizza in Chicago”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first stop for dinner in Chicago. Can not wait to return for that great deep dish pizza.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,708)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went there for the hot dog experience, but was a little disappointed with the Chilli Dog (maybe my version of Chilli is different to Chilli con-carne). Anyway their ribs are superb and would definitely go back for them.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It took 45mins for a hotdog! Once I received it, my hotdog was soggy. I then asked for a refund. The kitchen was disgusting as well. Horrible service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

While staying in Chicago this past weekend we ate here on the advice of a friend who had been here previously
So glad we took the advice it was delicious food , The atmosphere and ambiance on the inside was great
They had indoor and outdoor eating and priced reasonably compared with other restaurants in the Chicago area downtown
We had the ribs and the chicken Parmesan both were delicious with heaping servings
The iced goblet of beer was very very good
Definitely try this place out if you are in downtown Chicago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone will tell you that Chicago style pizza & Chicago style hotdogs is where it’s at, but Chicago’s Italian beef sandwich is better than a Philly cheesesteak (yeah, I said it!). THAT’S the thing to get at Portillo’s. I tried the hotdog and the Italian beef and can recommend both, but I think my preference is obvious.
We went well after the lunch hour and still had a considerable wait.