“IF YOU LIKE SPORTS I THINK A MUST SEE”
Review of Wrigley Field

Chicago Grand Half-Day Tour
Ranked #16 of 647 things to do in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get a behind-the-scenes look at the legendary home of the Chicago Cubs with Wrigley Field Tours. Built in 1914, this must-see Chicago attraction houses more than 100 years of history. New this year, fans can join us on a non-gameday Ivy Tour which includes the opportunity to take a photo in front of Wrigley Field’s historic ivy wall.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I love sports, but baseball is not my favorite. I would not have missed this for the world, there is a lot of history here and being there and feeling a part of it was great, unfortunately we did not get to attend a game.

Date of experience: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (9,251)
All reviews
in 345 reviews
"great seats"
in 200 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Wrigley Field is so much fun!!!! Clean, well run, don’t have anything negative except everybody likes to be there so plan on crowds!!!! The surrounding area is fun as well, plenty of food options for every one. Taco Bell to steak houses, if you have the opportunity to go you should!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

had never been here before. A surprise visit for daughter to game!!
The entry staff was completely helpful and friendly as I have never been here before. Gave great tips on local eateries and shops to visit. Seats were under cover of elements. Seats were Old school but comfortable. Ticket and food pricing were great.
Will see another game soon!! Thanks Cubs staff!!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

My boyfriend is a huge Cubs fan, and being from Cleveland I am an Indians fan so we enjoyed visiting Wrigley to watch them play each other last week! We especially love night games and had great seats along the third baseline. The ballpark is always a fun time on summer nights! I also purchased the non-gameday Wrigley Field Tour for the following morning as a gift for my boyfriend. Our guide was excellent, very engaging and really enjoyed hearing about the history of the ballpark. We were able to visit the bleachers, press box, Cubs dugout, and walk on the edge of the field. Little disappointed that we were unable to visit the Clubhouse as the Giants were setting up their gear a day early, and the tour group was much larger than I expected, not as intimate, and difficult to hear if you were in the back of the pack. However, for the price it was a great value and fun tour!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Our first night in Chicago (May 7th), we headed to see the Cubs play the Marlins at Wrigley Field and were not disappointed.

It's easy to become overwhelmed by the crowds but it's so much fun.

As expected, the beer prices were crazy. All stadiums are like that now though. We didn't eat so I can't comment on the food.

We attended a night game and once the sun went down it was super cold, so definitely take an extra warm jumper to pop on.

The atmosphere was just crazy. Going to see the Cubs is a must when visiting Chicago, whether you're into baseball or not!