Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

282 Reviews
from US$106.00
from US$40.50
8,107 results
All reviews t rex natural history terracotta warriors ancient egypt egyptian exhibit evolving planet underground adventure stuffed animals jurassic world access pass main hall permanent exhibits great exhibits special exhibit on display shedd aquarium general admission
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The Field Museum was interesting for adults and kids both. The mummies and dinosaurs were big hits for the kids, and adults really loved the precious gems exhibit!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We spent a couple hours visiting the museum. It has all the basics you would look for in this type of museum.

1  Thank vze1en9h8
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This is a great museum. Tons of information to take in. You can easily spend a whole day here. I advise leaving your little children at home. The information is over their heads and makes it less enjoyable for the parents.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

As a kid I loved The Field Museum so when I took my son to Chicago it was the first thing on our to do list and it was well worth it!

The displays are more interactive than when I was last there and there is so much more to see and do!

Book online and book a 3D movie and then take the virtual tour outside the dinosaur display.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We visited the Field Museum during the Memorial Day weekend, and thoroughly enjoyed the visit. I hadn't been in over 20 years, so I was excited to go, and the museum didn't disappoint. Seeing the new exhibits, as well as the older legacy exhibits, really made it an extraordinary visit for us. The Field Museum, as well as the Museum of Science and Industry, are the quintessential sights to see when folks come to Chicago. They shouldn't be missed!