Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$61
ExpediaUS$61
Trip.comUS$61
Agoda.comUS$61
TripadvisorUS$61
ZenHotels.com
All reviews room was clean no elevator waffles hard boiled eggs would stay here again staff was friendly value for the money pleasant stay first floor one night stay the breakfast area easy access continental breakfast front desk staff in town lq mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2020

This La Quinta is one of the better ones. It was a bit off the freeway, but well worth the short 2 mile drive. It was clean, comfortable, well maintained, updated, spacious. The staff is courteous, the beds comfortable. The TV is a bit small, but it works fine. The sink is separate from the toilet/tub area, which is great. The heat/air unit worked well. We didn't use the microwave or fridge. The clock worked, and there was an extra outlet in the wall that was empty, a rare find in a motel room. I could not get the outlets on the nightstand to work. I didn't try the USB port there, but the wall outlet worked just fine for charging. The breakfast was a bag with a granola bar, apple, and a Danish. There was also coffee.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 October 2020

I stayed at this inn last weekend. It was undergoing renovation - AC didn't work, lock didn't work, etc- but I figured the price reflected it. I booked through BringFido, a service for people traveling with pets. After I returned home, I saw my card had been charged an additional $250! Yes, $250. A clerk told me this for carpet cleaning. This is absurd! My bank, BringFido, and I have all tried to talk to a manager to no avail! This is not how honest people run a business.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sophia Gutierrez, Owner at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Champaign, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We never want our guests to have such kind of experience. As per property policy, there is a charge which is levied due to cleanliness and if you need to know further details please get in touch with the front desk manager.

Reviewed 18 September 2020

I stayed at this location with my team for few weeks during our work project in area. The staff is very nice and helpful. They are renovating the property but we never realized they almost finished exterior painting without any inconvenience. I was initially skeptical about choosing this place with all reviews but to my surprise it is definitely one of the best hotel in town. The new manager at the hotel is very courteous and knowledgeable, always willing to go above and beyond to accommodate their guest. Definitely recommended for five star service at very affordable rates.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sophia Gutierrez, Owner at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Champaign, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2020

Hello,

We are exceptionally thankful that you have honoured our staff members with praiseworthy words. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We will always ensure that we keep delighting you with our facilities and services. Keep exploring, Happy staying!!

Reviewed 10 September 2020

Hotel staff were super friendly and courteous! The location was perfect and close to the highway. It was easy to find and had lots of other business's nearby that we like. Would recommend this Hotel for any type of stay!

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank BoardingPass454519
Sophia Gutierrez, Owner at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Champaign, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2020

Reviewed 7 September 2020

They should update pictures because its terrible. My mom booked me online so I could see my brother in the hospital. And he refused to let me in because i didn’t have her card that we already gave online. Then refused my mom, and gave her a helpline number she supposedly Had to call in order to cancel it, because he couldn’t do it right then and there for some reason. Hepline NEVER answered, and we were charged anyways. Complete scam.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the inconvenience faced by you and, we do not accept third party credit card without any authorization of credit card holder and your cancellation charges were waived by the hotel.