“Delicious pizza”

Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Great Deep Pan Pizza, Fresh Salads, Italian Beef, Reuben's, and Philly Steak Sandwiches, and Plenty of your favorite Beverages. Very Kid friendly also.
Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

Had my first trip to Quattro’s while visiting the area wine trail. Some of the best pizza I’ve ever had. So good!

I was visiting with a couple girlfriends, one who is a SIU alumni and she just loves this place. I see why.

Even though they were short handed and busy, the waiter was very friendly and checked on us several times, all while serving several other tables and keeping the entire dining room clean and turned over.

This will be somewhere I’d have to visit every time I visit.

Date of visit: August 2022
Write a reviewReviews (400)

Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

My son recommended this for something different. We had the Quatro which is a very cheesy pizza with lots of different kinds of cheese. It was very good.

There was a good crowd. I think it’s popular with college students as well as families. There were all ages eating here. Service was good. Our young server was very nice. Restaurant was clean.

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 9 March 2022 via mobile

We love this place. The food is fantastic. The pizza is some of the best I have ever eaten. The salads are delicious also. Our server was great.

Date of visit: March 2022
Steve P, Owner at Quatro's Deep Pan Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2022

Thanks for the awesome review, our staff works hard to provide the best food and service that is possible. Appreciate you taking the time to stop by and checking us out. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2021

We went to Quatros because I love their pizza. They were very busy, but we got a small table in the main dining area. We sat for 15 minutes, my absolute limit, while they ignored us and waited on people who came in after us. We didn't get so much as a glass of water! Pathetic service!

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2021

We loved the BBQ chicken pizza and our daughter enjoyed a personal pepperoni. The server was great and the food came out in a reasonable time.

Date of visit: October 2021