“TEDS MONTANA GRILL- BOLINGBROOK ILLINOIS”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #6 of 167 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Had dinner there last night with my brothers and the wives. The place is known for Buffalo Burgers and entrees. I really enjoyed the buffalo pot roastMy brother had buffalo burger my wife had chicken and my sister-in-law had fish. We all agreed that the food was excellent and the service was first rate. It wasn’t crowded on Tuesday night.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I was there on a Monday eve. It was slow and toward the end of the night but not at closing. The booths are very private and I was alone so it was kinda weird. When you are alone and go to a restaurant you usually want to be able to see and not stare at high back 40s style booth backs. They were cleaning up so a lot of hustle and bustle. The steak was ok. I had the Delmonico. The bartender did push the upsale so I guess she did her job. There are better places to eat in the area.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing. Clean, good service, phenomenal menu! I no this place is famous for steaks, but I had The Avalon burger with a side of roasted cauliflower. It was amazing! Look forward to coming back here and I’m trying other options! Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Used to go to Ted's often. This time there were changes in the menu that gave me the impression that they were shying away a bit from the burgers. Only favorite I recognized was the Cadillac burger and it had changed. No choice of buns anymore either. Burgers (2) were not cooked as requested and they forgot the parmesan on the parmesan broccoli. How does a restaurant do that? Very disappointing, and at $16 for a burger, I think I will find other restaurants to go to.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Steak was very good but was told they have rolls but they "don't automatically bring them out". What does that mean? Fries were cold and, for the price, there was a whole lot of empty space on my plate. Restaurant is very "green" which is commendable and the apple oat dessert is amazing. $138 for 2. Good, but not worth the money.