Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.com
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews fantastic hotel front desk spacious room yogurt nice breakfast other hotels exercise room hot tub good size other guests free breakfast gas station recommend this hotel would stay here again next morning hill microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

This location is only about 3 years old. It is situated in a cul-de-sac with only one other motel across the street. Sitting atop a hill with mountain views, this is a very quiet location. Shari was quite friendly, personable & helpful when I called ahead to ask a few questions as well as restaurant recommendations. We followed her recommendations and ate at the Hibachi grill in Chubbock our first night, it did not disappoint! Upon check-in, Chalae & Crysta greeted us warmly as well as answered our many questions with genuine kindness. The beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was spacious. It had a large step in shower, no tub. We were surprised the King room was fairly small, only enough room to walk around the bed. Room did have micro, fridge (that requires you to click on for a 2 hr burst then it turns itself off-handy to know), tv, desk, alarm clock radio, USB ports, and a little closet. Our second night, we received a call from the front desk around 11pm stating 4 rooms are complaining of noise. They wondered if it was us making drumming sounds. We told them we had been asleep almost 2 hours already. Being a very light sleeper, I would have heard this mysterious noise. We were situated on the 3rd floor and our entire stay was extremely quiet. The next day, Yumi & Chalae were very kind and apologetic for the late night phone call we had received. We were not upset, but asked at the desk if they had found the mystery noise LOL. This felt like one of the cleanest places we have ever stayed, although there were a couple unwrapped pieces of candy laying next to the night stand on the wall side, an easy spot to miss with so much to wipe down. Upon check-out, we had the pleasure to see Yumi one last time and she was super warm/friendly as all of our encounters with her were. Highly recommend staying here! We will definitely stay here again anytime we are in this area. We really enjoyed soaking at Lava Hot Springs!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021

We travelled and stayed in several hotels for one night, and this was the best of all! It was super clean, staff was so nice and helpful.Amenities in the room were of great quality.
I have been carrying Lysol wipes and spray on our trip, this room was the only that I did not feel I needed to use before I let my family loose. Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

Due to covid, I bring Clorox wipes when I travel to have the extra sense of security. This was by far the cleanest hotel we stayed at on our week long roadtrip. Not even dust on the wipes. Very impressed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is expectedly modified but still good. I work in hospitality and I would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

The staff here are very friendly. My room was clean and quiet. I had a microwave and a fridge which is great. The bathroom was also spacious. Bed was comfortable. Run of the mill hot breakfast in the morning was fine but had plenty of cold options too. Appreciate the effort in today’s “corona times” to get food out there for the guests. Nice stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Madmck66
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Upon arriving at this hilltop Fairfield Inn & Suites in Pocatello, Idaho, we were warmly greeted, checked-in promptly, and told about the hotel's amenities - free breakfast, free parking, open fitness center and pool. The lobby was clean, with wonderful sunshine lighting it during the day, great color scheme, open floor plan, modern! Our room was very clean which is always so important but especially a top priority at this time. The location is easily accessible off the highway yet we did not hear any highway traffic in our room at night. There is a neighborhood adjacent to the hotel which provided a nice place to walk and enjoy the early evening air. This was just an overnight stay on our way to the airport in Salt Lake City after a trip to Yellowstone. It was the cleanest property of the major chain hotels we stayed in during our week-long vacation and the best value for our money. This property is well-managed and it is evident in the condition of the rooms, lobby, and in the pleasant attitude of the front desk staff. I highly recommend this hotel for solo travelers, families, and business stays.

Date of stay: August 2020