“Good beer ... hit and miss on the food”

D. Willy's Blue's Brew & BBQ
Ranked #3 of 4 Bars & Pubs in Moscow
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Fun ambiance ... good beer selection ... careful what you order because some items are fantastic and others not so much

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I eat here every time I am in Moscow. Love it! Ordered ribs, mashed potatoes and cole slaw. The waitress was very nice.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

D. Willy's isn't fancy, and I'm sure it's more lively when the college kids are in town. However, for a nice brunch or lunch we have been very pleased with the food, staff and value. They have good burgers, I'm told - I prefer the pork chops or meatloaf. Good for lunch with girlfriends or breakfast with the husband - no frills.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Advertised as blues & BBQ but slightly misses hitting the mark. The menu options are plentiful. I choose the bbq pulled pork sandwich on ciabatta bread with hush puppies and corn. The hush puppies were seasoned well and tasty. The corn was average along with the bbq which was moist and tender, but under seasoned. Not a bad combination in all.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

We had never been here and decided to try it out for a Monday evening dinner. Our waitress was so/so, she chatted with the bar patrons more than checking on the tables. The food was good, my only problem was they put a tomato with a big black thing in it on my plate. The veggies come on the side and it was really obvious so I am not sure why they did that. It turned off my appetite for the rest of my food. The fries were really good though. I would go back for Fries and a beer, but probably not to eat, the service just wasn't there and then I worry about quality control after getting the gross tomato.