“Quirky atmosphere with lots of nooks”
Review of One World Cafe

One World Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Moscow
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I enjoy all the interesting spaces for seating and great art displays. It just doesn't seem very clean.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This was the 3rd coffee shop I visited on Main St and I'm so bummed I did not go here first. The espresso was amazing and the service super friendly.
I have nothing bad to say about the other shops, but One World is at a whole different level.
I should've gone back for another.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

So this is the preferred study and work location in Moscow. Espresso drinks are great here, brew coffee is good and the food is nice. The place is owned by a city councilor/professor and has comfortable albeit worn furniture. The artwork is very cool. There are two other coffee shops in town that'll do in a pinch - Bucers which has good brew coffee and a wide variety of baked goods and lunch options but they are on the meal plan for New Saint Andrews ( the religious 'college' in town) so they are often packed at peak times, Café Artista is only good for espresso drinks, their brew coffee is undrinkable. One World's happy hour special is good for beer, and ok for wine.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Great coffee, tea, and other hot beverages. Tasty small sandwiches. Small but very good selection of beer and wine. Fun, young, atmosphere with friendly, helpful baristas. Experience Moscow here--it is full of serious students and many faculty members.

This is where I hang out to do much of my work. I am here, probably, 8 times a week!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

One world is amazing. Our kids go there to study, we go there to enjoy live music, great food, great coffee, the best ambiance, it's such a fun place.

Been to One World Cafe? Share your experiences!