“Love the salad bar”

Get food delivered
Ranked #32 of 223 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The had a steak, side and salad bar combo. Great deal. I love the salad bar and to be able to get some ice cream after dinner. I don't eat a lot but it was really good. The service was excellent also.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (87)

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

The food here is great. I love the potato’s and endless garlic bread. They were taking safety precautions at the buffet. You can always just order off the menu, without the buffet.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 5 April 2020

My husband and I go there at least once a month and have always enjoyed the specials, the menu selection, and the variety at the salad bar. I can't ever remember being disappointed in a staff member, including a manager, and though we have had made a comment about a tough steak or a requested item that was forgotten, we've always gotten good responses to make our dining experience positive.

The facility is always clean, including the bathrooms, the salad bar well kept up, the floors often sweepered and there's a pleasant ambiance.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Met my sister from Idaho Falls for lunch and had a great time. Had the Senior Stake and salad special and my wife had Malibu Chicken and it was great. Service was good and no line. We often go to Cafe Rio but decided to go to Sizzler and the price was less. We will be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

We were in IF for the day and my wife chose Sizzler. She ordered the Malibu Chicken and I ordered the Senior Steak. We just get the house salad and everything was perfect. For under$9 I t is a great deal. We are both on low carb diets and we can order the meal with broccoli vs potatoes, but either way is great. Another positive point, usually the bathrooms in most restaurants are cold and nasty. Not here. The bathroom was ward and toasty. Thank you

Date of visit: December 2019