“Dont waste your money. ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #249 of 850 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We went for date night and let me tell you. Don't pay an up charge for the strawberry salad. It taste awful. My sweet potato wasn't even warm in the middle I had to send it back. And you have only 6 choices of potatoes a rice side or broccoli. You don't get any other sides. I understand we are in Idaho and potatoes are our speciality but we can have other sides I'm sure. My steak (ask for light salt) was still salty and medium well was still very pink. So I brought my steak home to cook as leftovers.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were excited to have a new steakhouse in Boise, but were disappointed with the food. My husbands ribeye was fine, but I received the thinnest filet I have ever seen, and the flavor just was not there. Our sides must not have been anything special as I cannot even remember what we had.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We started with the onion petals. They were delicious and the dipping sauce was really good also. I ordered there speciality rib-eye, it melted in my mouth. I had the garden salad, it is a nice size salad, crisp lettuce. Our,waitress was very attentive. My son had the parmesan crusted chicken. He said it was really good. We definitely will be back.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

If you want a great dinner lots of food and reasonable prices, then this is a place for you!!
The restaurant was packed with a long wait-over an hour for us, but got a drink from the bar and an appetizer to tide us over--the fried onions were awesome! Along with dinner comes a loaf of bread, a huge salad, entrée, and side. We split a new York steak and shared a lobster tail ($9.99) . The steak was huge, delicious and cooked to our order. We also had the baked potato--Idaho russet with all the fixings. We were totally stuffed and we had split the dinner! Full bar and they also had 9oz wine pours. The service was friendly and timely even though they were super busy.
We will go back, just expect a wait unless you go really early or late.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try our new steakhouse for lunch. We both had delicious ribeye steaks. The fried pickles were awesome as was the loaded baked potato. Our only complaint was that there was a lot of confusion. Our server told us there was no wine list but then the manager found one at the bar. She informed us that it was only for the bar but we could look at it. Kind of silly not to have something available for the dining room. I mean isn’t the alcohol a big part of your profit!