Review Highlights
Awesome

So much for visitors to do! From pony rides to zip lines - it is such a fun place for spending time... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
SamboTravels18
So Great We Got An Annual Pass

They have every attraction a small kid could want. Our four year old went fishing, on the slides... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
bkgleason
Fayetteville, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews pedal cars paddle boats train ride pony rides strawberries strawberry picking cow train strawberry ice cream agri tourism whole family strawberry festival christmas lights zip lining stone mountain pumpkin destruction wagon
Reviewed 27 December 2016

It is a fun place to visit. There are so many things to do you'll never get tried of it all. I recommend the Christmas lights.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank katiebankston05
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Okay I bought five general admission tickets. I called and talked to a live person and asked if the tractor pulled trolley was handicapped accessible. I was told yes. We went last night and it was cold but made it feel like Christmas. They had one trolley out of about four or five that had a wheelchair lift. But the only one they had was broken. My mother in law had to get out of her wheelchair and walk up the steps. The website had listed over a mile of lights. The trip was over a mile long with a limited number of light displays. Also mentioned on the website was they had a gift shop to shop in at the end of the ride. We got off the trolley which my disabled mother in law had to walk down the steps and we went inside this huge metal barn. What a disappointment nothing was inside but a seating area to eat in and maybe 200 items listed for sale, not much of a gift shop that we were expecting. Santa was there for pictures and they had a cozy fireplace and numerous heat lamps.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank NotoriousPOD126
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Stopped at Chick-Fil-A private farm or ranch as they call it on a Saturday with family. The fee was $15.00 per person to get in and they had many events going on during their Pumpkin Festival. We had a very nice time, they put together a great place for the family to get away. Everyone enjoyed the food and fun. Would recommend this to anyone in the vicinity for a nice family day of fun.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We visited this place on Saturday for the "Not So Spooky Halloween" event. It was $50 for 3 people (2 adults & a 5 yr old) to get in (a little pricey to me). We get on a tractor pulling a big wagon to get to the actual farm. Not conducive for elderly or disabled. We enjoyed the wagon ride over. My 5 yr old didn't know where to start first! There's a good amount of things for little kids to do. A big pillow to jump on, an "underground" slide, a petting zoo, fishing, paddle boats, a train, bouncey houses, horse riding, Tiny Town... you will get dirty and dusty! And just our luck, it was near 80 degrees in OCTOBER so it was extremely hot. As other reviews have said, the food was expensive. Also, we went for trick or treating- it didn't start until 5pm. For the little ones, this is kind of late. We got there late morning & was exhausted by 5pm. So we didn't get a chance to go to all the trick or treating stations. I wish it would have been going on all day. There are ton of picnic areas so you don't have to purchase food there. All in all, it was a great family fun day. I would recommend it for sure.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank mrsguffie
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Such fun! My 6 year old granddaughter, daughter and I made a day of it and had a great time--So much to do and see!!! We went on one of the Family Fun Days in October and enjoyed special events such as meeting Curious George (of course, with photo op!), Birds of Prey exhibition, and an amazingly entertaining and informative Reptile Show. In addition to the special events of that day, we watched the pumpkin cannon (jumped at the noise and then tried to see the tiny orange speck in the sky before it hit the field far away and became an orange mist), investigated the adventurous zip lines but my granddaughter decided that much adventure could wait a bit longer -- they looked so fun for older kids and adults tho. Checked out the rock climbing wall, but really hit our stride when we enjoyed a train ride around the entire place, pony riding (which was her favorite), slid down a tunnel slide through the side of the hill racing her aunt, then visited Tiny Town -aka Kid Heaven- An entire village of businesses set to kid scale they can clamber in and explore. I almost forgot the awesome petting zoo with donkeys, sheep, goats, a friendly pig and more. Suffice it to say, a tired, very happy, little girl by the end of the day! Worth the trip!

Date of experience: October 2016