Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
TripAdvisor
Inn at Mulberry Grove(Port Wentworth)
Savannah Inn(Port Wentworth)
1,024 results
All reviewspet friendly hoteleasy accessbreakfast was excellentroom was cleanbreakfast staffcookiesstopping pointgreat place to stayvery nice hotelroad tripreturn tripfirst floorcomplimentary breakfastwe've stayedstaff was friendlylong drivefront desk staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveling north on 95 and finding a good place to stop for the night, can be a hit or miss. This was a definite hit. Newly renovated, comfortable, and clean....we’ll certainly make this stop again, on our next trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nyliram G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are flattered that you thought our hotel worthy of such a favorable review! We are thrilled that you found our hotel both clean and comfortable, and we eagerly await your next stay. We newly renovated the rooms about 2 years ago, they are so Beautiful... We are a very popular "half'-way" point for folks travelling to and from North Carolina, and we would encourage everyone to give us a shot if they need to break up their travels to the Sunshine State. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was well attended to and the breakfast staff was very helpful. The facility was close enough to downtown Savannah for easy day trips. So for a quiet, restful stay, the Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 is recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out such a stellar review on our hotel. I have shared this review with the staff. If you are ever back in the States, please drop in and say Hi. I’m so happy that whole entire staff showed Southern Hospitality!! We looking forward for you and your family to stay with us again.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Nice clean comfortable room for our family of four. Only complaint was the noisy AC which made abrupt sounds interrupting our sleep. Other than that, the staff was very friendly and hospitable, especially the two ladies working the breakfast area. Very convenient hotel location, 25 min to beautiful historic downtown Savannah. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nyliram G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for letting everyone here at TripAdvisor know what a great experience you had at our property. We are thrilled that we were able to provide such a welcome respite on your journey. Sounds like you were able to enjoy some of our many amenities and meet the wonderful ladies in the breakfast area. Please give me a call at (912) 966-2000 ext. 501, so I can ask you, what room you was in to have maintenance fix the noise problem with the AC unit… Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your visit! Have a great day Nya Graves AGM!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Cleanliness is next to godliness, and this hotel fits the bill. Very quiet, and the bed was super comfortable. Staff was friendly, efficient, and competent. I wish they'd do improve those egg-things though.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nyliram G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

We are flattered that you thought our hotel worthy of such a favorable review! We are thrilled that you found our hotel both clean and comfortable. I’m was saying, “CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS” the housekeepers try to do their BEST and I will let them know about this Great Review... We will be revamping the Breakfast, can’t wait for the new changes…. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your visit! Have a great day Nya Graves AGM!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Good location with everything going for it except for what feels and seems like a mattress problem. We usually do not mind paying a little more for a Hampton Inn. We feel you get what you pay for. Do not understand why this location has mattresses that seem to be below par. Time for a change, either for us or for the mattress!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nyliram G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Wanted to personally respond to the comments you sent in regarding your last stay here at the Hampton Inn Savannah North. I will love for you to give me a call at (912) 966-2000 ext. 501, so I can properly handle this with you. Hope that you will indeed give us another opportunity when you come to the Savannah area. Thanks again and have a great day!