Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com
US$107
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Expedia
ZenHotels.comUS$120
All reviews turkey sausage comfortable bed laundry room coffee maker florida nina microwave sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2021 via mobile

Said $100 reserve Charge my card $380 and said i would get my $$ back in a week or two. FREE breakfast consisted of empty coffee pot and empty breakfast rolls. Rip off is an understatement. Never again at Holiday Inm.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Holiday Inn Express Perry, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Perry-National Fairground Area, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

Hello "notinterested1111111",

I want to preface with the fact that the photos attached to this review are not of our property here in Perry, GA. I want to make that most clear as I would not want to have potential guests mislead.

As a general rule of thumb, we make our guests aware of a hold of room and tax and a $25 incidental hold on their card at check-in. This is signed off and agreed to prior to giving keys to the guest. With that said, these holds are placed when the guest arrives and the $25 falls off within 3-5 days of check-out (based on the guest's financial institution). If I am understanding this correctly, we would never hold $100 for incidentals, nor would we tell a guest it would take a "week or two" for funds to come back, as this usually doesn't happen which is why we advise 3-5 business days for funds to be released (which normally happens in shorter time than that).

This is shocking as what is being alleged is not commonplace at our property nor is it at the standard our employees hold themselves too. I strongly invite you to reach out to me privately so that I may isolate this issue. My contact email is reservations@hieperryga.com and my phone number at the property is (478) 224-3000 opt. 0.

Regards,
Jacob H.
Front Desk
HIE Perry GA

Reviewed 25 May 2020

We stayed here one night on our way from Florida to Illinois. We stayed in many Holiday Inn hotels all over US, and this was one of the best ones we stayed in. It is only 2 stars hotel, but I would rate it as 3-4 stars. The hotel is clean, modern and well maintained. Our room was big, with comfortable bed, had microwave, good size refrigerator, coffee maker. It has good size free parking, free internet and free breakfast. Also has pool and laundry room.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2020 via mobile

This was our third stay here at Perry during our travels. They have always been a very nice place to stop in for a great night of sleep.
The COVID-19 issues have made things tough all over.
Debra checked us in on our arrival and she was very polite and helpful. Explained that the great breakfast was now a sack breakfast and I understand the concerns that they are dealing with. The place was not busy at all.
About 10 to 12 vehicles in the lot.
The room it self was great but there was someone in a room close to ours that was going in and out of their room till around 10:30 pm with the door slamming every time. It was annoying since we planed on leaving early and was trying to get some sleep.
There was a small amount of mold in the shower which I hope they get cleaned soon. Bed was great.
Sack breakfast was not very good, I think they should cut the price of room somewhat and forget the breakfast during this time.
Will return in the future and hope they can get things up to speed after this crisis.
Service was great on arrival. No one was at the desk when we checked out.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Perry-National Fairground Area, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Hello Bigo1952,

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing your feedback.

We take pride in ensuring that we provide fresh, practical, and efficient accommodations for Simple, Smart Travel. What you described is not a reflection of this. I know that we could have done better, in aspects you pointed out, such as the cleanliness of the bathroom, the noise coming from the neighboring room, and the limited items provided at the breakfast bar. On the other hand, it's great to know that your check-in was efficient. Hotel Management and our maintenance team has taken note of your feedback and we will do our part to seek better ways to make our property an engaging place to rest and where you can recharge. Finally, thank you for understanding the current situation, rest assured we will do our best to bring back what you had experienced during your past stays.

We look forward to hosting your stay in the future.

Hector P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 January 2020

We stayed on the way to Florida. Very nice modern hotel. Very clean and well maintained. Plenty of free parking, good free internet and the standard Holiday Inn breakfast make this a great stop. This Holiday Inn Express is also a great value.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

Yes, reviews do make a difference at this property. Thanks for listening!

Annually, our family makes the trip to Perry for the October fair. In the past due to my husband’s asthma, we’ve stayed here for its cleanliness & hotel practices. Prior issues were minor & essentially personal preferences.

I was pleasantly surprised to find REAL oatmeal for a healthier alternative for breakfast as well as some additional condiments. In the room, the toiletries have been upgraded to one of my preferred lines & the kleenex is softer. So appreciate the continued quietness of the HVAC.

When it comes time to refresh, I hope consideration will be given to a shelf under the bathroom sink area as countertop space is a bit short for a several day stay. This property is within sight of I-75. We always request the quiet area of the property. Unfortunately, there is some muted but noticeable truck noise. Might be time to give properties in these types of locations the same sound proofing as airport area properties.

Date of stay: October 2019