Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
ExpediaUS$107
Agoda.comUS$107
ZenHotels.comUS$132
Trip.com
All reviews turkey sausage comfortable bed laundry room coffee maker florida nina microwave sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2019

Filled in with concrete. Third IHG this week, first one didn’t have one, second one didn’t work, this one has been filled in. Heart officially broken. We take a weeks vacation with all our kids every year and this is the one relaxing luxury I as the mom enjoy. #wherehaveallthehottubsgoneaskingforafriend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Perry-National Fairground Area, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2019

Hello Cfg1240,

Thank you for choosing IHG for your family vacations. We are glad to have you at our Holiday Inn Express Perry-National Fairground Area.

We wanted to be a great place to rest and recharge for your family. I am sorry that you were not able to enjoy the luxury of having a relaxing time at the hot tub. Our hotel currently does not have one on the property. I am taking note of your feedback and sharing it with our hotel management. It could be a great addition for future improvements.

We hope you will join us again in the future and impart a better stay.

Happy travels,

Deborah R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 July 2019

Very clean rooms and comfortable mattress. The highway noise was a little loud but I slept well so it must not have bothered me. I was there for a meeting in the hotel, nice meeting room. The breakfast was good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2019

I booked a business trip on 7/16/19 for the following evening 7/17/19 at the Holiday Inn Express in Perry, FL (or so I thought). When I arrived the following evening I didn’t have a reservation there and that’s when it was discovered it was inadvertently booked for Perry, GA. The nice lady at the desk in FL (Crystal) said that has happened in the past and easy mistake to make. I called the hotel in GA immediately and was informed the reservation was booked through a booking site so I would need to speak with them directly. I did and explained my situation. The customer service rep called the hotel in GA, spoke with a man named Antwon. Antwon said he was told they WOULD refund the money but it would have to be done the following morning after the manager got there at 8:00 a.m. I called the booking rep again the next morning and they, again call the hotel in Perry, GA. They were then informed the manager would not be available that day after all and to phone back the following morning after 8:00 (today). The rep called the hotel in Perry, Ga again around 8:45 this morning and was informed by Jacob that the manager, whose name is Amber, was not in yet to try again in 20-30 min. So on our 4th attempt to reach the manager around 10:00 a.m., the manager informed the rep that they “were not” refunding the charge that they were full that night. As I said at the beginning, we were originally told the day of the reservation when we tried to cancel (7/17) by Antwon, that it WOULD be refunded but not until the following morning when the manager was there to do it. Honest mistakes happen and I can’t believe that this manager decided not to credit the State of Florida Credit Card the refund. After all, an IHG resort was still booked, just in Perry, FL. I phoned the day of, not even 24 hours after it was booked to make the cancellation. I have never in my life gone to so much trouble for a refund especially after being told it would be. This is definitely not “True Hospitality”. Simple greed is what this is and I’m disgusted by this manager’s work ethic.

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Perry-National Fairground Area, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2019

Celeste M,

I understand you're upset as your request for a refund wasn't accommodated. We certainly want the best experience for you, and hearing this wasn't the case is truly disappointing. I want to look into this further so I've sent you a private message to gather more details about your stay.

Thanks again for you review.

Regards,

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

We were on our way back to south Florida and decided to stop for the night. The holiday in express was very convenient and close to the interstate. It is a very modern hotel and well equipped.
We had a room on the fourth floor in the back which was very comfortable.
they have a very large hot breakfast included in the morning.
the staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2019

we stayed here on unexpectedly staff was very nice and accommodating very clean rooms much better than previous stay at other hotels only thing that could do better is the loud highway noise but other than that its great

Date of stay: June 2019