Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Had a prepaid debit card to that declined, however it had money. Had to use my own credit card. Dont like using my own card.

Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Norcross/I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. We will do our best to fix the issue you faced here. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The room wasn't cleaned so I was given another room and Items from the previous occupant were left in the refrigerator. Sheets had small holes in them. Carpet needed attention. I didn't want to try a third room because I was exhausted so I slept on the couch in my clothes! Was a very uncomfortable stay! Needl to say but I say it anyway, NEVER AGAIN!!!

1  Thank robertmG394EY
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Norcross/I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

We"re very sorry for your unhappiness with us. We'll fix the issue as soon as possible , you faced here. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We called ahead using an ad/coupon from the Atlanta Welcome Center on the freeway. Since part of the reason for our travel was to pick up our new 7-1/2 week old Coton de Tulear puppy, we had searched for a "pet friendly" motel. I was disappointed that there was a $25.00 charge for the puppy since another motel at this exit offered no charge for their puppy friendliness. We had requested a non-smoking room with a king size bed and were offered same on the 2nd floor. I asked if there was one available on the first floor, and after a short hesitation was offered one on the first floor that was reportedly an upgrade, but she said she would give it to us for the same price as the 2nd floor unit. The upgrade may have been that the 1st floor room included a sofa in lieu of a chair. Overall our expectations were met and we were happy with the room. We both slept well after a long day on the road.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank A261OMbobs
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Norcross/I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank for staying with us. we like to do our best to satisfy our precious guest. We like to see you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Norcross/I-85 Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Reviewed 7 June 2017