“Okay.”

Get food delivered
Ranked #52 of 205 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 January 2020

I have not eaten here in likely 30 years. We thought we would try it. Our waiter was very attentive and patient. We each got an entry that also included soup, egg roll and rice. My soup was good. The egg roll also good. However the moo goo gui pan(sp?) was disappointing. The person with me was not impressed with her food either. I know when I drive by the place it is often packed. I guess I was expecting more or ordered the "wrong" dish. Clearly lots of people like the spot. I do not think I will be returning though. I will say the water was excellent - I'm not sure where it came from but it was noticeably good!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

Still my favorite oriental restaurant in Coweta/Fayette counties. Always fresh and delicious food and fantastic service.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

After a long day on the toad, we were happy to take advantage of their delivery service. Prompt. Would order from them again. The food was really delicious

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 3 December 2019

I have gone to Dynasty's many times over the years, and I've never had a bad meal there. It takes little time to be seated, the menu is clear, and their egg rolls are much better than the other options in Newnan. It's also quite nice that there are fried won ton chips to snack on while you wait for your order.
One thing that may or may not be a problem for some people is the flavor of the food. It's not 'spicy', at least not what I get. Maybe you can ask for it to be spicy, but I don't.
The service has always been good in my experience.
Regarding the ice creams, they're different to store-bought as you'd expect. The green-tea ice cream is a family favorite with me and mine, and the lemon custard is also quite good.
If there is one thing I'm not overly fond of, it's the Mongolian Beef. It's so sweet with onions that it's sometimes too much, even when shared with several people. It's still quite tasty if you drain the sauce.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

I placed a delivery order and my address was confirmed. After 1.5 hours no delivery. They said they thought it was for pick up. Order cancelled.

Date of visit: August 2019