Open today: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rooms and staff are excellent

We booked a private escape room experience for my husbands birthday so we could bring our 3 year... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
tiffanyhQ6073JB
Hiram, Georgia
Wonderful!

We went to Escapery this past weekend for a birthday celebration. We had a wonderful time. They... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Newsomeb26

All reviews game master escape room grace room booked a private room great puzzles challenging fun seconds to spare his friends fun afternoon great escape great family fun awesome experience birthday party entire family destiny silo ripper
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021

What a fun way to celebrate girl's night out. Clever clues, fun story line. Can't wait to try another one!

1  Thank Robin E
Reviewed 29 March 2021

This was our first time doing an escape room and they were extremely attentive and made sure that we knew what we were doing, they give detailed instructions on what you should and should not be doing/looking for before you enter your room which was so helpful! We did "The Ripper" and enjoyed every minute of it! I will definitely be back and I HIGHLY recommend anyone who enjoys escape rooms gives this place a shot! You will not regret it!

Reviewed 9 March 2021

Every time we go, the game masters are amazing. They are very enthusiastic about their games and they truly want you to succeed! We keep coming back to do them all and earn the "Escape Artist" shirts! I highly recommend The Escapery!

Reviewed 9 March 2021

We're big fans of escape rooms, and this was one of the most enjoyable rooms that we've been trapped in. :) (We did escape!)

The "Ripper!" escape room had the perfect creepy atmosphere, with clues and puzzles tied into the Jack the Ripper history. We had 4 teens and 4 adults, and everyone was able to participate and contribute to solving the puzzles. The staff was friendly and helpful. We'll definitely be back to try another room at The Escapery!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

We celebrated my daughter's 12th birthday here with a bunch of her friends and we had a BLAST! I love Escape Rooms and so my daughter wanted to try, and all she has been asking, since getting back home, is when do we get to go back to The Escapery?!?

They laid out their room so well, it was exciting, interesting, and probably one of the most unique rooms I have visited. In this visit we chose The Curious Case of Gillian Grace.

Highly recommend and my kids and I are looking forward to trying to escape from the other rooms they have!

Again, thank you so much!!!

Date of experience: February 2021