All reviews room was clean staff was friendly business trip waffles applebees atlanta interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2020 via mobile

Good stay, I really lived the area the hotel was located. I will be staying at that location wherever I come back to visit Atlanta. Ther hotel was close to all the places I wanted tti rest and have fun with ther family.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tracy Collis, Guest Services / Front Office at Wyndham Garden Marietta Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We are happy that your enjoyed your stay and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2020

The room smelled of cigarettes so bad it made our eyes water and our throats dry. Our clothes and suitcases reeked after only being there 6 hours. Bathroom tile covered in mold and the bed had long hair in it. Just stay away this place is disgusting.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tracy Collis, Guest Services / Front Office at Wyndham Garden Marietta Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Hello,
Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for your bad experience while at our property. I can assure your that this will be addressed with our housekeeping department. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 31 October 2020

The review says "describe your stay" but the whole problem was we could *NOT* stay. Their "handicapped-accessible" is a joke. ADA says that bed height should be 20-23". The beds they have there are about 30" off the floor. There was no way possible for my wife to have gotten in the bed. Had to get it refunded and then find another place to stay. And this also happened at a La Quinta that we made a reservation at in Memphis previously in the trip. Someone needs to learn how to design an ADA-compliant room before they get sued for lack of accessibility.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katrene Moore, Guest Services / Front Office at Wyndham Garden Marietta Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us. We strive to provide excellent service for each of our guest. It is unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay. We will make sure we speak with our department heads in regards to these matter so that these concerns can be corrected. Thank you for your feedback and review.

Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

I been to this location many times. Check in is easy and quick check out even more so. Staff was polite and ready to attend whenever I needed them. I forgot my key card in the room and they help me immediately. Room is fairly clean and very comfortable. Thank you all, I will be returning.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

Clean ,breakfast was good,server excellent. Front desk staff fair. Good value. Have no more comments just filler to reach two-hindted characters in this review. Think that is stupid requirement for review.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for your feed back. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay!