Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews great hotel great stay room was clean complimentary breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful operation christmas child oatmeal enjoyed my stay home away from home hampton mall sugarloaf shopping arena wedding inns highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2022

Check in was smooth. I was greeted everywhere I went. Staff was so polite. Everything was so clean. I felt very comfortable during my entire stay. I had a few requests that staff took care of immediately. Best hotel stay I’ve ever had.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 16 December 2021

The worse experience ever. Receptionist couldn’t find my reservation I ending up making new reservation right in there. Horrible customer service. Rooms are not clean. Bed sheet was dirty. I had to stayed at dirty room until next day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2021

We understand that your recent stay with us didn't live up to your standards, and for that, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this caused. We will take your feedback and discuss this with our team to ensure that the high-quality guest service you were accustomed to is maintained and improved further.

Reviewed 13 December 2021

Our group had this hotel as our base camp as we worked at OCC. The hotel staff were so encouraging and helpful. Even though we had many rooms with 29 guests, they were prepared and met our every need. Breakfast and hospitality were exceptional in their super clean facilities!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience at the Hampton Inn –Lawrenceville- Duluth I-85-Sugarloaf. It is important to us to hear back from our guests. As we continuously strive to refine our services, we rely on guests such as you to evaluate the total experience. It means so much to us that you took the time to score us on Hilton’s Satisfaction and Loyalty Tracking Survey. We pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering excellent service and creating a memorable experience. Thank you for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2021 via mobile

As someone who is a platinum Marriott member, I was surprised by how nice this hotel was! Marriott has me spoiled but I enjoyed my stay here. The rooms were a bit outdated but clean and the beds slept well. They offered a hot breakfast, which was nothing special but better than a sack breakfast.

1  Thank chloethomas1213

Reviewed 7 December 2021

Best stay I have experienced at a Hampton Inn. The facilities were nice. The staff was great and the room was awesome! I also want to thank the manager for the handling of a domestic dispute on the second floor. Awesome service

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2021

Thank you very for the feedback and we glad you enjoyed your stay with us, also we are sorry about the situation that occurred during your stay. We do our best to make sure all guest are able to enjoy their stay and solve any issues that happen.