Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
View deal
Hotels.com
US$60
View deal
Agoda.comUS$60
ExpediaUS$60
ZenHotels.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Upon arrival, it was pretty obvious that someone had been smoking in this "non-smoking room". There was a plastic bag hanging from the ceiling that was covering the smoke detector. It was evident that someone did not want to set off the smoke alarm with their cigarette smoke. Surely someone that was cleaning the room would see the plastic bag hanging from the ceiling. (Apparently not) There were 4 people staying in the room. When we came back in for the night, we discovered there were NO towels, bath cloths, bathmat, cups or toiletries in the room. I went to the front desk to request towels for 4 people. The night manager said he would bring them to the room. Fifteen minutes or so later, still no towels. I called the front desk and he said I will be there shortly. He did arrive with only 2 towels and NO bath cloths for 4 people. I called the front desk again and reminded them of my request for 4 towels and bath cloths for 4 people. Several minutes later someone arrived at the door with one towel and one bathmat and no bath cloths. We were so annoyed that we just went to bed with out taking a shower. Never again. I should not have to pay for a service and then have to REQUEST things that should be in the room to start with. Oh and I did not mention that there was dried toothpaste in the sink and on the faucet. It made us wonder if the sheets had even been changed.

Room tip: Move on down the road to another hotel.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank S8440EHlisam
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stopped here on our way home from vacation for the night. We chose it because of location and trip advisor reviews. The man at the front desk was very nice! So very nice that it made being disappointed in the room feel wrong. Never have we requested our money back for a room. We have always made the best if we were not fully satisfied. Just couldn't do it this time. The room had an odor that was a cross between smoke & must. It was a no smoking room. However, the toilet seat was up and badly stained with cigarette ashes on the bowl. Kinda made me think of an old gas stations men's room. The room had dirty stains (needed paint) through out. The bed covers were old and seemed musty. To top it off, there were dead roaches in the floor. Even my husband drew the line there. Maybe this room just had not been used in awhile. I don't know. I just hope they can do what needs to be done to the room to match the service at the front desk personality.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I stayed here for one night on July 16, 2017 and I was extremely shocked by the things I saw. Where most hotels have laundry facilities, this place's was a joke. They had washers and dryers in the open breezeways, not in room like most places. They were literally falling apart. On washer on the 2nd floor had the control panel hanging off the washer. They dryer had a lot of electrical tape holding the door and change tray on. This was a horrible thing to see when going to the room. I know this is a budget hotel but this seemed like safety issues. The room was okay but it was in need of a lot of repairs. The AC unites had dust hanging all off the front. The bathroom light did not work. When I called the front desk they said they did not have anyone to fix it. I realize this is a budget hotel but really they need to work on a lot of things. In my opinion I think they were just out to make money and not do any work to maintain the property. If you are in a huge bind and could not afford anything better then all I can say it was a bed in a room that was about it. I do not know how the fire marshal has not been all over them for safety issues. The smoke detector in the room which I always check when I travel did not work. So all I can say is if you stay here,my prayers are with you and good luck.

Room tip: It is a bed and a roof that is about it, don't expect everything to work.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank pransomjr
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stayed here a week or so ago for one night. For the price it was waaaay cleaner than Lafayette Garden Inn - which is so gross now btw. Plenty of towels, adequate pool, etc. The bed wasn't super comfortable, but again for the price it was more than adequate. Also, the guy at the front desk - Harold - was super helpful and nice.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nina K
Reviewed 22 December 2016

My family spent 1 night in this hotel after going to Calloway Gardens. It is an economy hotel and pretty basic. Our hotel you could tell was older that had probably had some recent renovations done at one time. Someone had painted over the light outlets poorly. The beds and sheets were clean. It had a fridge and a microwave. Highway was right next to the hotel so every 18 wheeler could be heard but it IS a highway side hotel. Initial check in was pretty aggravating because it was like 10:30 PM, and my debit card kept getting declined because the computer system wasn't working. It finally went through though. Decent hotel for a 1 night stay but I wouldn't want to stay an extended amount of time here as the walls seem to be very thin.

Date of stay: December 2016