Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$75
View deal
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stayed here a week or so ago for one night. For the price it was waaaay cleaner than Lafayette Garden Inn - which is so gross now btw. Plenty of towels, adequate pool, etc. The bed wasn't super comfortable, but again for the price it was more than adequate. Also, the guy at the front desk - Harold - was super helpful and nice.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nina K
Reviewed 22 December 2016

My family spent 1 night in this hotel after going to Calloway Gardens. It is an economy hotel and pretty basic. Our hotel you could tell was older that had probably had some recent renovations done at one time. Someone had painted over the light outlets poorly. The beds and sheets were clean. It had a fridge and a microwave. Highway was right next to the hotel so every 18 wheeler could be heard but it IS a highway side hotel. Initial check in was pretty aggravating because it was like 10:30 PM, and my debit card kept getting declined because the computer system wasn't working. It finally went through though. Decent hotel for a 1 night stay but I wouldn't want to stay an extended amount of time here as the walls seem to be very thin.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed in room 104, and it's sold as a ADA accessible, king bed room. It was clean, and the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom was where I had issues. The roll in shower had a fixed shower head, and the "shower seat" was a round stool, no more than 14 inches across! We brought this to the desk clerks' attention that evening, and were assured it would be corrected while we were out the next day. It wasn't, and on top of that, housekeeping apparently skipped our room too. I went to the front desk immediately after we got back and saw what hadn't been done. The daytime desk clerk, a very nice man checked the maintenance log, and it had been put in to be fixed urgently. All he could do is apologize. The other "accessible room" was occupied, and it also has a fixed shower head. So we couldn't change rooms. I have emailed the hotel's G.M. directly. It's not very nice to not be able to take a hot shower after a cold, damp afternoon in the woods!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to our staff as we strive to grow each and every day. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and provide exceptional experience for our guest. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We were in town for the LaGrange College homecoming and we booked our reservations too late so our only choice in LaGrange was Red Roof.

It's cheap.

My wife went down to get coffee at the continental breakfast. They were out of coffee. She asked if they were going to make more. "No - we already made coffee today". It was 8:30 am. Come on folks.

The room was a room. It could have been cleaner - it looked like it had been surface cleaned but not deep cleaned.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear Guest

I am sorry for your experience with us. I've addressed our management, maintenance and housekeeping team regarding the issues raised in your review and the steps we need to take to prevent this from happening again. Again, I apologize for the issues and hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Great value and pet friendly! I chose this location for hurricane evacuation purposes based on value, pet friendly, microwave & frig, free wi-fi, pics of the property and reviews. It stretched into a 5-night stay, and I was never disappointed! The staff is very friendly and attentive--which topped it off for a pleasant stay under the circumstances. I would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marynZ5269DY
ken p, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016