Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
Trip.com
1,095 results
All reviews indoor pool room was clean great stay hot tub every morning hot breakfast within walking distance in town enjoyed our stay restaurants and shops desk clerk staff was very friendly off season ga fireplace rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022

The staff that I interacted with were super nice and helpful. Unfortunately, the hotel is rundown and needs to be updated…. peeling wallpaper, moldy and peeling drywall tape, old appliances. It just wasn’t worth what I paid.

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank jdmizell
Judy Moretz, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2022

Dear Jdmizell,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA - HELN. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience with us.
We hope to continue to provide great experiences for you. If you have any additional comments or ideas to help us improve our guest experience, please contact me below.

Reviewed 9 January 2022

Walking distance to everything. Service was excellent, people were friendly. Truly enjoyed our self ringing in 2022 with you. Will surly come back in the future as this was our second trip to Helen . Will be glad when they start serving the hot breakfast again and Covid will get on out of here

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 31 December 2021

I arrived at this hotel at 1:00 PM and was advised that check in was at 3:00PM and to check back at 2:30. I understand that I was early and that was fine as I was not expecting to be checked in early, so I thanked them and left. I returned at 3:30 and was informed the room was not ready, it would be another 15 minutes or so, I could wait or give them my number and they would call me when the room was ready. I went ahead and did all the check in paperwork, and paid for the room so that all I would need to do was get my room keys when I returned

I decided to wait. There were several people in the lobby waiting with baggage and I asked a man how long he had been waiting for his room. He said he was told by the staff that it would be 15 minutes and that was 45 minutes ago.

I went to the front desk and informed the desk clerk that I would rather get a phone call , gave her my number which she verified back to me and left. Two hours passed and I had waited long enough for a call from the desk clerk so I returned to the hotel.

When I approached the desk clerk she realized immediately who i was, she apologized for not returning my call. I informed her that I expected my bill to be adjusted since I was now 3 hours past getting into my room. The manager did reduce my room rate for which I was thankful,

After taking out luggage to the room we noticed the room had not been properly cleaned. We discovered (in plain site) two small (airplane size) empty bottles of alcohol on the floor near the bed.

I want to make a point here. Although the reduced room rate was a nice jester, it did not negate the fact that the afternoon and evening caused undue stress on me with my girlfriend. Plans that were made that had to be altered which caused stressed on at a time when we had planned a nice afternoon and evening together with friends. Honestly, the lack of attention to detail ruined my weekend getaway.

I will need to rethink staying at this hotel in the future, I do realize the property was poorly staffed however, it does not account for the lack of a follow up call that or an update call. My dinner plans with my girlfriend and our friends had to be cancelled. The cancellation resulted in us having to wait over an hour to be seated at the same restaurant. We should have been long done with dinner and walking around Helen enjoying the sites and stores, all of which were cut short .

Date of stay: December 2021
Judy Moretz, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2022

Dear Moonlit2cby
On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA - HELN we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the issues, with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2021

Don't be fooled by their pictures. It is old dirty motel for the price of a resort. Dark small room with dated furniture and small old TV. The bathroom is horrible all together. The window is looking on the parking lot. They don't clean rooms and the cold breakfast is still in the to go bag, when the rest Georgia's hotels are serving hot breakfasts. But they want from customers to pay resort price to stay in this dump hole.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Myrka18
Judy Moretz, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2021

Dear Myrka18
On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA - HELN we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel.  I have addressed the issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.
We are getting ready to update the rooms we will have a new look soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Decent stay. No complaints, but they still are on the limited Covid-19 limited cleaning plan. Breakfast was adequate given the lack of usual buffet re covid

Good walking distance to all you want to see in town

Indoor pool looks nice , but we didn’t use

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Judy Moretz, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2021

Dear Don,