Hotels.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

We had a pleasant stay at Wetzlar with my family, right choice to spend a weekend. Staffs are really courteous and professional. Too good ambience and property. Would recommend everyone. Well maintained and nice pool.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vigeeshg
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Greetings from My side to wetzlar Resort ,
Actually Me and My friends stayed in this resort it’s really an amazing resort and it’s located in a beautiful place also resort also good looking as well also peaceful resort especially swimming pool it’s amazing. Front office staff s are very kind and help full persons. . They take care very kindly until our whole stays . I really like to check in once again with my family . And also I suggest this wetzlar resort to all people’s who really like to enjoying and relaxing.
Totally an amazing property ..

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GIRIGirish
Reviewed 5 March 2020

My friends and I stayed here in January. Foods and other facilities are fantastic. Also, your staff is very caring.Rooms very neat and clean..the staffs at the resort very friendly and supportive,they assist us so much,verykindly..thank you team wetzlar ..we wil back again..

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JOICEJOSEPH88
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I stayed in wetzlar last month with my family.it was amazing stay...the pool faced cottage are very beautiful .Rooms very neat and clean..the staffs at the resort very friendly and supportive,they assist us so much,verykindly.the ☕ food is too tasty.thanks chef and team for the tastyfoods..every staffs are very helpful and smiling face...thank you team wetzlar ..we wil back again....

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Anojwzr
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Last month was attending one function in wetzlar Resort..the atmosphere is very nice.. friendly and helpful staffs...the garden area is very beautiful...the food was too tasty.. definitely we will back again...

Date of stay: February 2020