Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$59
View deal
Expedia
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time! Staff is very friendly, nice and quiet surroundings. The manager Sam made us feel like family, and Ridelhi at the front desk gave us great customer service. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast is a great touch in the morning with a variety of foods to choose from. I would recommend this hotel and we will definitely be back!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2018 via mobile

Picture this, your tired plus a little on edge having a lot on your mind and it's time to take that walk up to a hotel front desk check in. It's maybe a little after 1pm and your greeted with one of those fake smiles and the feeling like you are bothering this person who only seems truly happy when she gets to tell you check in isn't until 3pm and nothing is available until then. Or having the staff and even the manager treat you like you are completely stupid for asking a question or for accidentally deactivating your room key. Just when we were convinced that is the way we were supposed to be treated we booked a stay at the Quality Inn, Duluth, GA. From the moment we walked in we felt comfortable. Went to check in and had the pleasure of meeting who made the check in experience wonderful she took pride in her work, was so organized and efficient. We didn't have to wait for a room. Through out our stay we all grew fond of Riddi, a customer service angel, always going above and beyond, she made our stay perfect. We can't say enough how greatful we are and highly recommend this Quality Inn

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2018 via mobile

Having stayed at several Quality Inns for personal travel over the past couple years, in addition the Marriott’s and Hilton properties, I would rate this as very average and what you should expect for the price.

Nothing that was great, but then again nothing that was bad. Room was clean, it was quiet, and I was able to get a good nights sleep before another day of car travel

I would consider it again

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2018

I have stayed at this location several times, and the value and quality of the facility is excellent. The rooms are clean and safe. On my most recent visit the front desk staff, Priya Patel, was the most pleasant and serving of any I have experienced in my recent travels. Well done!

Room tip: non-smoking rooms on top floor / ask front desk for what you want - they will accommodate
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank russell305
Reviewed 18 October 2018

I would like to acknowledge to very exceptional, pleasant, and professional front-desk agents at this hotel: Priya Patel & Riddlu Bhuyat. These young ladies have made my stay very pleasant and peaceful. I love the fact that are always ready and willing to "listen" and "correct" whatever is needed to make my stay pleasant. There jobs are not easy, but they always do it with a smile and keep it very professional. I have "observed" them handle some difficult guest and still maintained their professionalism. This is what true customer service looks like! Keep up the good jobs, ladies!

Thank you for all that you do! You are GREATLY appreciated!

Ms. Watson

Room tip: Quieter floors (in my observation) first and second!
Date of stay: October 2018