Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
ExpediaUS$123
Hotels.comUS$123
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2021

we have never been to Duluth, but we came for a wedding.. this hotel was VERY nice EVERYONE working was super friendly.. the GM Donna went out of her way.. to make sure EVERYTHING was perfect.. the front desk staff couldnt of been any nicer, the bistro food was yummy.. loved the patio for the kids to run around on.. sad no pool.. but the fountains are just across the street, cant say enough good... would go bad for sure.. love the location

Room tip: we had bottom floor my husband has bad knees worked perfect for us.. 127 to be exact
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

We booked here due to location with restaurants and shopping and a very reasonable price. That's where the good news ends. We saw wonderful reviews but now can't figure out how this place got them.
We booked a 2 queen bed room. These were not standard queen beds. My boyfriend and I shared one of the beds and we both hung off the sides and our feet over the end. We are only 5'7". Talk about the worst 2 nights ever... no sleep,headaches and taking pain relievers for kinked up muscles. On top of that, we were placed in an ADA room even though we didn't request that. At 12:30am, after driving 6.5hrs, you're not going back to the desk to request a room change. So, we dealt with the shower water all over the bathroom floor after each shower. It was a disaster.
Also, the hallways and parking lot stunk of weed the entire 2 days. I haven't smelled so much pot since our trip to Vegas. Disgusting.
The best part of the experience was checking out this morning... not that we were actually asked how our stay went but that we were leaving.
Never again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
MarkAnthony Sanders, Other at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Good morning RebeccacN4216RH,

First and foremost, I'd just like to sincerely apologize for the experience that you described having at our property. I want to reassure you that this all falls well below the standards that we strive to uphold for each and every one of our highly esteemed guests. While I am aware that this past weekend was busier than normal, that is in no way an excuse for any failures in the level of service you and your boyfriend received.

Please understand that while we do strive to hold all of our accessible rooms for those guests who may need them, once we have filled to capacity, we have no other option other than to place a guest in one of these rooms. Whenever this rare circumstance arises, we do encourage the person checking guests to inform the guests so as to prevent any unwelcome surprises. In addition to this, while the layout may have been different, the sizing and comfort of our beds should not have been impacted at all. Finally, all Marriott properties enforce a strict No Smoking policy, and if/when we have the unfortunate experience of a guest who chooses to break that policy, we do everything within our legal power to remove them immediately.

In the end, I am just very disappointed to see that you had such an awful stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly so we can better discuss what happened. In the meantime, I would still like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place. Hopefully, we will somehow have the opportunity to host you again, so you can see that this previous experience you had was an extremely isolated event. Until then, stay safe, and have an absolutely wonderful holiday season!

Best regards,
MarkAnthony

Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Check in was easy and clerk was courteous. I like being able to get to my room easily without going through the lobby, especially when I have had a long day on the road! My room was very convenient and very clean. Very comfortable bed.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2020

So many facets of my recent Bonvoy experience was horrible. I booked my stay here is because I decided to try out this Marriott Bonvoy membership/points system...and I booked my visit online. Well, to make the long story short, their booking system is not in sync with their hotel...resulting in confusion all around. Overall, I talked to 3 Bonvoy reps, 1 in the credit card division, and 2 in the guest relations, as well as dealt with 2 managers regarding all of my issues....total of 5 Bonvoy members. Most of them were rude and unhelpful. When things really started to escalate, one of the managers finally decided to make good (to a small degree). After all the time and trouble this entire experience caused me, the best they would do is to put some points back into my Bonvoy account. Those points barely make up for even 1 nights' stay lol...their "points" generosity amounted to about $30?? I honestly can't believe that they didn't refund at least 1 nights portion of my crappy stay (in cash...not points).

BTW, I just cancelled the Bonvoy website membership, as well as their Bonvoy VISA card. Believe me, it's just not worth it. BAD service, HORRIBLE website system,...NOT worth it.

Date of stay: January 2020
Quest17723720436, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Good morning RELifestyler,

Once again, I truly am sorry for all of the confusion you experienced for the Cash and Points reservation you booked at our stay. While I know you spoke with various people in regards to this matter, I am equally sorry that they all seemed to be explaining the same thing repeatedly, but without any further clarity. If I remember correctly, I did offer to speak with your bank directly to confirm that the discrepancy wasn't at the property level, and when I never heard back from you, I figured the authorization had finally been released back to your account. Is that true? If not, my offer still stands.

I sincerely wish that this was not your first experience with Marriott Bonvoy, as the program itself is actually and truly an award winning program! I wish you had taken advantage of the points that were offered in compensation, because I sincerely believe you would have had a better understanding and expectation of the Bonvoy program with your next Marriott experience. No matter what, I can't apologize enough for falling so far below the level of greatness that we strive to deliver on a daily basis.

I wish you nothing but the best experiences going forward, RELifestyler!

Reviewed 23 September 2019

Stayed at this hotel for a night recently and was pleasantly surprised! Check in was smooth and I was attended to by a polite and professional front desk personnel. The lobby was clean and had a good layout with plenty of seats. The room was large and very clean with very comfortable beds. Not sure why I was given a Disabled room though as I did not request for it. The bathroom was large, very clean with toiletries and fluffy towers and the shower was powerful. Checked out early the next morning and left my luggage as wanted to explore the area and upon return was dealt with by Fiona, who was very friendly and professional. I definitely recommend staying at this hotel and would stay there again if I visit Duluth again.

Date of stay: August 2019