Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
eDreams
Trip.com
All reviews ihg properties room was clean front desk bahama breeze first morning restaurants within walking distance would stay again breakfast area corey atlanta highway inns sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

I appreciate the staff being very accommodating and efficient. I really appreciate Pam for working closely with me and being very courteous and understanding throughout my stay. I would highly recommend this hotel as it is very clean and nice and the staff is there when you need them.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Luis Figueroa, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta NE - Duluth, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Dear Pounddcakeee,
Thank you for staying with us, hope we can earn your loyalty.

Reviewed 14 July 2021

Needed one night on a trip north.

A little hard to find off the highway at night. Use a GPS.

Friendly and fast check-in.

Clean room and bathroom. Very comfortable mattress. Plenty of TV channel's. Black out shade was nice.

Walked by the two morning desk crew talking next to the lounge and no Good Morning or even Hello or How was your stay? Grabbed a free USA Today and left my key on the desk.

Did not get up for breakfast as on the weekday ended at 9:30 AM.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank bpdogs

Dear bpdogs,
Thank you for staying with us, hope we can have you back soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2021

I spent two nights here recently.

Check in did not go smoothly, despite the fact that I have "status" and had checked in online the day before. Two hours before I arrived, I received an email saying that my room was ready. However, when I arrived, the process was slow, the person at the desk was not welcoming and was hard to understand (and, I think, found me hard to understand). Things got so confusing that I let other arrivals in ahead of me - and she called management to come & answer my questions. It took about 15 minutes for someone to arrive.... and this gentleman was able to explain why there had been such a delay (partly because this was a new employee... so why was no one else at the desk to help her? She obviously needed more orientation).

On the first morning, I was eager to leave early in order to get to where I wanted to go that day as soon as the gates opened (golf tournament). I was glad to see that their breakfast hours were 6 - 10 AM. So.... I got down to breakfast right at 6. Nobody there. No lights on. No TV on. Nothing... no one was even PREPARING to open the area. I sat down at one of the tables. After about 5 minutes, a gentleman starting setting up the serving area for breakfast & turned the TV on. He said someone (the server) should be there soon. At 10 after 6, a young lady walked into the area.... right by me with no look or comment... and on into the room in back. About 6:15, the gentleman I'd seen earlier walked into the table area again & looked around... obviously trying to find out if anyone had appeared to begin serving. He then walked into the back room & told the girl that "you have a customer" (which she certainly knew already). Only THEN did she wander out.... no greeting, no apology, no smile. I was finally able to eat at 6:20 - and the delay DID matter to me. But, regardless, there's simply no excuse for a breakfast area not opening at the time scheduled.

Breakfast was better than usual in these pandemic times, and I was glad I could eat it right there rather than returning to my room.

My room was clean and comfortable. The location was pretty good.... lots of traffic around (of course - it's on the outskirts of Atlanta), but there are a couple of good restaurants right there in the same complex that you can walk to, which is nice (I had a good dinner in a very crowded Bahama Breeze one night).

That experience at breakfast has cast a cloud on my opinion of the place... as well as my having a clunky check-in. It suggests management runs a pretty loose ship.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Jay S
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta NE - Duluth, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Hello Jay S,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. While I am happy that you found the rooms clean, I am very sorry to hear about the service you received both at check-in and during breakfast. Rest assured that your comments won't go unheard as I have taken note of this and shared them with management for review to take necessary actions to address these concerns.

I hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 June 2021

Pleasant greeting upon arrival followed by a quick and easy check-in. The room was clean, however, the sofa was very dirty (kind of a turn-off). The beds comfortable. The surrounding area was quiet. One of the IHG properties offering the full breakfast. Check-out was equally easy.

Date of stay: June 2021
Luis Figueroa, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta NE - Duluth, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Dear Bruce,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express ATLANTA NE - DULUTH.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 6784052900 or lfigueroa.holidayinnexpress@gmail.com.

lfigueroa.holidayinnexpress@gmail.com

Reviewed 5 December 2020

SO happy to have found a hotel that offers a wonderful HOT Breakfast even during Covid! We stayed at a neighboring property on our trip up to Tennessee and would not go back because of the terrible "Grab n Go" breakfast they offered. We were SO pleased to find breakfast here was fully thought out. They prepared our plates as we requested the items in view yet safely distanced from the guests. There were 2 varieties of sausage offered but only an egg white omelet with veggies. I would have preferred plain scrambled eggs but didn't want to complain due to the wide selection offered. We had an issue with our ice bucket and when the owner heard about it he was upset the night clerk did not take better care of us.

Date of stay: October 2020
Luis Figueroa, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta NE - Duluth, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear dontstayhom,
Thank you for sharing with us your experience at our facility, we apologies for any inconvenience and we hope you could visit us in the near future.