Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
US$99
View deal
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Etrip
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews front desk bed was comfortable shower head would stay here again other hotels internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2021

Bed was comfortable, shower curtain missing, black mold on door, shower rod zip tied on, shower spout loose, Cahill around tub lacking too, splatters on mirror by coffee pot, white goo on the carpet, breakfast was very basic bagel, mini cereal box yet community unknown milk, tub of eggs, instant oatmeal packs, lacking other protein options yet individual desert breakfast items, community juice and water, coffee.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Not at all a quality hotel. More like Motel 2. No internet, room was not the right one. Reeked of marijuana the entire stay. Booked me for 3 rooms when I only booked 2. Had to correct it 5 times with 6 different people.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2021

My family had to stop here for a night to give the kids a rest from our road trip from Florida. We rented three rooms from them. The rooms in general were worn down, but clean. Window drapes torn, holes in the sheets, seat cushions sunken in and dingy. Our floor specifically smelled like marijuana upon stepping out of the elevator and our room smelled like someone had been smoking inside it. We asked for a new room and floor which they were kind enough to work with us. Second room was better. We did have a good night’s rest. Also note that the rooms advertise to sleep five, but with just a little chair and half an ottoman, I don’t see how that would’ve worked with 5 adults or grown kids.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

Staff is rude. The younger lady in the am shift and the black guy at night. I heard this other lady that was also staying said she had wholes in the walls in her room. I even checked out early bc i didnt feel comfortable staying tjeree.

Reviewed 14 March 2021

I have stayed at many hotels, from budget to high end resorts and I must say this is one of the top! Excellent staff who actually want to help and one of the best nights sleep I have ever had. It was like sleeping on a marshmellow.