Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
clb1158
Snellville, Georgia

Very comfortable stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Apr 2013
Stayed one night on my way to Jekyll Island. So glad I stayed here and not at a run-of-the-mill hotel. The bed was so comfortable I slept very well, just like I was home. All of the rooms were booked that night but everyone was so quiet I would have thought I was the only one there. Loved the biscuit, grits and breakfast casserole the next morning. I think the price is very reasonable and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
Date of stay: April 2013
Room Tip: Stayed in the Balcony room. It's perfect for one person or a couple. Enjoyed having coffee...
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Vio.com
8.9 km from Page House Bed and Breakfast
5.6 km from Page House Bed and Breakfast
View more hotels in Dublin
All reviews georgia peach southern charm first floor gracious southern hospitality delightful experience an amazing dinner beautiful dining room feel right at home we've stayed an overnight stay dublin area definitely stay here again one night stay joann mono suite savannah
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed here about 10 years ago and the Page House has only gotten better. The rooms are beautiful...a step back to gentler days. The house is in fantastic shape. The front parlor is a great place to sit and relax. Innkeeper Janice was a gracious host and could not have been more helpful. The casserole I selected for breakfast was delicious and piping hot. This is a great place for anyone who wants to relax...especially couples!

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Spent one night at The Page House on our way to Savannah. What a wonderful experience. Beautiful old and well furnished house. Excellent breakfast! Can't say enough about our wonderful hosts - very gracious and super friendly. If our travels take us back that way, we will definitely stay at The Page House again.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2013

My husband and I were away for a weekend trip. We were going to get a hotel in Dublin but just happened to see this beautiful be and breakfast. We love bed and breakfast. We stopped and they happened to have one room left. It was 8 at nite. The innkeepers were so nice. He helped us with the luggage and made us feel very comfortable. The room was very spacious and clean.The bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was also very good.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Recently my work required me to be in Dublin for three weeks. Staying at the Page House was a treat and made everything about my stay better! The proprietors, Janice and Kelly, are some of the most hospitable people you will ever meet in your life. They will do anything within their power to make your stay memorable. I cannot say enough good things about this magnificent 1800's home. The house itself is a true Southern mansion which is beautifully decorated but also very comfortable. I was there most of December and the Christmas decorations were awesome. I didn't have time to eat breakfast but a couple of times but the smells emanating from the kitchen made my mouth water. One of my staff members who was traveling with me ate breakfast almost everyday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Each of the rooms are lovely but I was lucky to have the Lovett Room which is in my opinion the nicest room at the inn. I highly recommend you stop by this lovely bed and breakfast next time you are in the area. It is even worth making it your destination! It would be a lovely place to spend a relaxing weekend.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Was everything we had anticipated and heard about and more. The host and hostess were the friendliest folks we ever met. Food was really good, southern and over the top. Yum. Bedrooms were comfy clean and spacious. Loved both the interior and exterior decor.
We will most definitely be going back there on our next trip south.
Bill and Sharon C.