Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MsVick100
Huntsville, Alabama

Wonderful Overnight Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Mar 2013
Spent one night at The Page House on our way to Savannah. What a wonderful experience. Beautiful old and well furnished house. Excellent breakfast! Can't say enough about our wonderful hosts - very gracious and super friendly. If our travels take us back that way, we will definitely stay at The Page House again.
Date of stay: February 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • ZenHotels.com
5.0 km from Page House Bed and Breakfast
Pool
View more hotels in Dublin
All reviews georgia peach southern charm first floor gracious southern hospitality delightful experience an amazing dinner beautiful dining room feel right at home we've stayed an overnight stay dublin area definitely stay here again one night stay joann mono suite savannah
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2013

My husband and I were away for a weekend trip. We were going to get a hotel in Dublin but just happened to see this beautiful be and breakfast. We love bed and breakfast. We stopped and they happened to have one room left. It was 8 at nite. The innkeepers were so nice. He helped us with the luggage and made us feel very comfortable. The room was very spacious and clean.The bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was also very good.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Recently my work required me to be in Dublin for three weeks. Staying at the Page House was a treat and made everything about my stay better! The proprietors, Janice and Kelly, are some of the most hospitable people you will ever meet in your life. They will do anything within their power to make your stay memorable. I cannot say enough good things about this magnificent 1800's home. The house itself is a true Southern mansion which is beautifully decorated but also very comfortable. I was there most of December and the Christmas decorations were awesome. I didn't have time to eat breakfast but a couple of times but the smells emanating from the kitchen made my mouth water. One of my staff members who was traveling with me ate breakfast almost everyday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Each of the rooms are lovely but I was lucky to have the Lovett Room which is in my opinion the nicest room at the inn. I highly recommend you stop by this lovely bed and breakfast next time you are in the area. It is even worth making it your destination! It would be a lovely place to spend a relaxing weekend.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Was everything we had anticipated and heard about and more. The host and hostess were the friendliest folks we ever met. Food was really good, southern and over the top. Yum. Bedrooms were comfy clean and spacious. Loved both the interior and exterior decor.
We will most definitely be going back there on our next trip south.
Bill and Sharon C.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2012

A beautiful house on a grand avenue. Beautiful rooms with 4 poster beds ...everything beautifully clean. When we stayed we also had use of the landing area plenty of coffee, drinks,etc. restaurants within easy access. Delightful hosts and a fulsome breakfast made our one night stay very enjoyable

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2012

My wife and I were on a trip and Dublin, Georgia was about half way to the destination and I found this B & B after a web search. It looked good and we booked it on a week night. Rather than repeat a lot of facts about this old mansion, it has been really kept up well and we were very comfortable in our rooms. There is no wine in the afternoon, that some B & B's have, but we were fine without it. They had a very good breakfast in the morning in the dining room.
But I will add some of my photos I took while there. We were also able to walk up onto the widows walk above the third floor. The owners are very nice people and we enjoyed our visit.

Room tip: The balcony room is slightly smaller than the front Dublin room. The suite would be excellent if staying more than one day with the kitchenette. All the rooms were different and it is a matter of choice.The mansion is set far back from the road and we did not hear any road noise in a front room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple