Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Carmel S
Macon, Georgia

Excellent B and B

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jan 2013
Recently my work required me to be in Dublin for three weeks. Staying at the Page House was a treat and made everything about my stay better! The proprietors, Janice and Kelly, are some of the most hospitable people you will ever meet in your life. They will do anything within their power to make your stay memorable. I cannot say enough good things about this magnificent 1800's home. The house itself is a true Southern mansion which is beautifully decorated but also very comfortable. I was there most of December and the Christmas decorations were awesome. I didn't have time to eat breakfast but a couple of times but the smells emanating from the kitchen made my mouth water. One of my staff members who was traveling with me ate breakfast almost everyday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Each of the rooms are lovely but I was lucky to have the Lovett Room which is in my opinion the nicest room at the inn. I highly recommend you stop by this lovely bed and breakfast next time you are in the area. It is even worth making it your destination! It would be a lovely place to spend a relaxing weekend.
Date of stay: December 2012
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
5.3 km from Page House Bed and Breakfast
Free parking
Earn rewards on eligible stays
  • Trip.com
  • eDreams
  • Vio.com
8.9 km from Page House Bed and Breakfast
View more hotels in Dublin
All reviews georgia peach southern charm first floor gracious southern hospitality delightful experience an amazing dinner beautiful dining room feel right at home we've stayed an overnight stay dublin area definitely stay here again one night stay joann mono suite savannah
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Was everything we had anticipated and heard about and more. The host and hostess were the friendliest folks we ever met. Food was really good, southern and over the top. Yum. Bedrooms were comfy clean and spacious. Loved both the interior and exterior decor.
We will most definitely be going back there on our next trip south.
Bill and Sharon C.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2012

A beautiful house on a grand avenue. Beautiful rooms with 4 poster beds ...everything beautifully clean. When we stayed we also had use of the landing area plenty of coffee, drinks,etc. restaurants within easy access. Delightful hosts and a fulsome breakfast made our one night stay very enjoyable

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2012

My wife and I were on a trip and Dublin, Georgia was about half way to the destination and I found this B & B after a web search. It looked good and we booked it on a week night. Rather than repeat a lot of facts about this old mansion, it has been really kept up well and we were very comfortable in our rooms. There is no wine in the afternoon, that some B & B's have, but we were fine without it. They had a very good breakfast in the morning in the dining room.
But I will add some of my photos I took while there. We were also able to walk up onto the widows walk above the third floor. The owners are very nice people and we enjoyed our visit.

Room tip: The balcony room is slightly smaller than the front Dublin room. The suite would be excellent if staying more than one day with the kitchenette. All the rooms were different and it is a matter of choice.The mansion is set far back from the road and we did not hear any road noise in a front room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

We have stayed at many B&B's, but this is among the most beautiful and accommodating. Janice and Kelly go out of their way to please and make you feel very welcome. All the rooms are beautifully decorated. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The recommendations for dinner were excellent and within walking distance, which was a huge plus. We will go out of our way to have the chance to stay at The Page House again. Loved it!!

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband and I were taking a trip from Illinois to Florida and wanted to miss the Atlanta traffic and stay at a bed and breakfast. This is one of the only B&B in southeastern Georgia. We arrived late at night at the owner was up to greet us. He was very patient and in no hurry, even though it was after 10pm. He turned down our sheets for us and showed us around the property. It was very clean and accomidating. The next morning we enjoyed a delicious hot southern breakfast before taking off. The price was extrememly reasonable. Check them out on Bedandbreakfast.com and take advantage of their sales when you can, we only paid $79!!

Date of stay: August 2012