Review Highlights
TRULY A PRIVILEGE!!!

The team was wonderful and extremely knowledgeable. They let us touch these majestic creatures... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
nathaliedL6047ZI
AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!

Daphne V
Atlanta, Georgia

All reviews harris hawk screech owl an amazing experience falconry experience amazing afternoon majestic birds surprise birthday gift all ages glove damon hunt buster prey raptors falconer crew land
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2020

This was a surprise birthday gift for me from my boyfriend and this was an amazing experience! Buster, Jill, and Damon are such a knowledgeable team. They really cared about their birds and extending their knowledge to others. The encounter was amazing and the best part was getting Jango the Harris Hawk to fly to me! This was super fun and I’d recommend this to anyone, of all ages!!

Reviewed 21 December 2020

Absolutely loved the Raptor Encounter! Buster helped me surprise my girlfriend with the experience for her birthday and it was perfect!! These guys were super knowledgeable and very professional! I highly recommend checking them out!!

Reviewed 19 December 2020

The Raptor Encounter was AWESOME!! Buster and his team are so knowledgeable and patient with explaining all your questions. Buster has some great stories about his experience and adventures with all his birds. My son had such a great time and now will be attending the Falconry Academy.

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

The entire staff was a genuine pleasure to be with. They were not only incredibly knowledgeable but they seemed genuinely excited to answer any and all questions we had. Watching these beautiful animals hunt like nature intended to was incredible.

Definitely go with the combo package that includes the raptor encounter and the hunt. It gives you an opportunity to see these magnificent birds up close as well as getting to see some of them in action. I wouldn’t recommend falconry with anyone else other than Buster Brown. Your money will be well-spent here!

1  Thank DoctorCalebKing
Reviewed 4 December 2020

This was absolutely incredible!! The people are as awesome as the birds. Not possible for anyone to not enjoy this. What an experience!