Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews shopping and dining nice accommodations staff was very friendly and helpful hotel room business trip great place to stay property forsyth housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Was traveling with my brother for 2 night trip and decided to stay here for 1 night and was really disappointed. Always check the mattress and this was one of the mattresses not sure what in the world is on it and not sure how the house keeper doesn’t notice and report it along with the large stain in the center of the carpet.. Got up late night turned on the light in the bathroom and had a roach crawling across the counter.. we had few our things in there and who knows if it crawled all over everything... Did report next morning and was told only a lightly I’m sorry ... didn’t seem like it was taken serious.. Really disappointed as Marriott Standards are usually better.. 2nd night we decided to stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kenny Silvia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Cumming/Johns Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Hello ILovetotravel072

I am truly sorry about the cleanliness and staff issues during your recent stay here. I will be discussing theses matter with the appropriate teams to make sure our high Marriott standards are in place and further training will be provided. Our goal is to provide our guests a clean and enjoyable stay and we do not want to have these issues occurring again in the future If there is anything else I can do please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed 28 January 2020

I should not be surprised that they never read my preferences in my profile and I don’t complain that it was ignored. But charged wrong rate and really had a poor attitude about it. I had to return to hotel the next day to get it fixed. Nice young lady fixed it quickly but should never have happened.

Disappointed

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kenny S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Cumming/Johns Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

I am sorry to hear about your most recent stay with us. I do apologize for issues you had while you were our guest. I have spoken to my associates about these issues and explained to them that providing exceptional hospitality is our number one priority. I have also discussed with them to follow the proper procedures when we are checking in all of our guests. I hope you will give us another opportunity to make it right the next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 26 December 2019

This is great place to stay. Very comfortable, and very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The prices werent too steep, and breakfast was good. The sitting areas are nicely maintained. It was a very safe location also. Well worth it.

2  Thank JusBeachn
Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

This is the third or fourth time we have stay here. Nice hotel, friendly staff, and nice accommodations. We spent a week here this time. The only negative is housekeeping and their attention to detail. The first night here we found used towels in the room.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Stayed one night for soccer tournament. Hotel is clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. If you need to stay in this general area, it is a great choice because it is literally part of the "Collections at Forsyth" shopping, theater, and dining area. We walked to eat, drink, and shop.

Room tip: King suite has nice large shower.
1  Thank J1155BVkevinc