Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$105
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,102 results
All reviews the breakfast area front desk great stay room was clean the hotel staff the entire staff accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2021

No Parking! No help from the front desk - wanted us to park at a gas station - would not let us park by the front door where there was one spot. Had to walk our luggage from two blocks away and my husband is handicapped.

Reviewed 9 November 2021

We were very happy with this Hampton Inn. The food and employees were wonderful. I requested a couple of extra things and it was taken care of right away. Would stay here again. It was in a great location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amber Zimmerman, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad to see that our team was able to take care of your requests quickly for you and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

I look forward to seeing you again on future trips!

Reviewed 9 November 2021

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful and the newly renovated rooms were clean and comfortable. We interacted with several staff members and they were consistently knowledgeable and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! Your kind words regarding our team will be shared the next chance I get. It means a lot to hear from our guests after their departure. I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 November 2021

I always stay at Hampton Inn. And of course this Was a great experience as always!! From the minute I walked in until I checked out it’s always AMAZING!! Hampton inn rocks!! The best of the best!! I always make sure there is a Hampton inn when I’m traveling.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WOW! This incredible review shows as proof to just how much our team has worked to provide the best stay possible to each and every guest walking through the door. I am happy to see that we are keeping the Hampton Inn name strong!

Thanks again for the review. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed at this Hampton Inn following a medical procedure ..and the entire staff could not have been more welcoming or helpful. When I needed items ..had questions...had to park inconveniently for other guests....they could not have helped me more. And the room was spotless .the bed super comfortable...and the breakfast delicious. It was a great experience all the way around ...you can tell it's managed extremely well.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! Our team has worked so hard to provide you with the best, most comfortable stay possible, and your review proves that we succeeded in doing just that. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate you and look forward to your next visit!