Hotels.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
1,097 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful and the newly renovated rooms were clean and comfortable. We interacted with several staff members and they were consistently knowledgeable and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amber Zimmerman, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cumming, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your kind words regarding our team will be shared the next chance I get. It means a lot to hear from our guests after their departure. I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 November 2021

I always stay at Hampton Inn. And of course this Was a great experience as always!! From the minute I walked in until I checked out it’s always AMAZING!! Hampton inn rocks!! The best of the best!! I always make sure there is a Hampton inn when I’m traveling.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WOW! This incredible review shows as proof to just how much our team has worked to provide the best stay possible to each and every guest walking through the door. I am happy to see that we are keeping the Hampton Inn name strong!

Thanks again for the review. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed at this Hampton Inn following a medical procedure ..and the entire staff could not have been more welcoming or helpful. When I needed items ..had questions...had to park inconveniently for other guests....they could not have helped me more. And the room was spotless .the bed super comfortable...and the breakfast delicious. It was a great experience all the way around ...you can tell it's managed extremely well.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! Our team has worked so hard to provide you with the best, most comfortable stay possible, and your review proves that we succeeded in doing just that. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate you and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 October 2021

There aren’t many hotels in Cumming and this one I thought would be a predictable Hilton Hotel. Nope. It was clean with the exception of whatever icky substance was running down the wall In our room. The bed slept well. Other than that, we paid luxury hotel price and got a 2* stay at best. Sorry can’t recommend and won’t be back. Hilton Honors who?

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry to see that we were not able to meet your expectations during your stay with us. In regards to the "icky substance", I do hope you shared this information with our team so that we could address it right away. It is unacceptable that it was there to begin with, but please know that I have shared your concerns with my housekeeping team in order to better our service in the future. Again, I'm sorry to see you were disappointed with your stay. I would love to have another opportunity to show you the stay that you've come to expect from Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

This place was the only one near Dawsonville, had to moved because of soaking wet carpet, the rooms had been modernized but the rooms the lights and the smoke detector was hanging down in next room, microwave wouldn’t work, and out the window was a graveyard of parts. Needs to serious work

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to see that you were disappointed with your stay. As mentioned on our website and in our lobby, we are going through a major renovation, which explains the some of the items you mentioned. We have since been able to complete the lobby renovation, minus a few touches here and there, and are excited to show it off to our guests. Again, I am sorry to see that we were not able to meet your expectations on this stay. I hope you will visit with us again to experience the stay that you have come to expect from Hampton Inn.