“Tried it again and was disappointed”
Review of Greek Pizza House Restaurant - CLOSED

Greek Pizza House Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Dine-In, Take-Out, Delivery, Catering, located in Historic Old Town Conyers Since 1990. We offer Greek and Italian Dishes, with our home-made cooked food, with daily fresh vegetables and home-made sauces. Our goal is to give excellent service and affordable prices to the customers.
Reviewed 7 May 2012

My friend and I had plans to meet for Greek food in McDonough and changed the location to Conyers. I wanted to try this place again. Several years ago I went there solo and the wait staff were busy talking to one another and no one came to take my order. I left in frustration - and they finally talked to me as I was leaving. It took me years to go back. I wanted to try it again. I really wanted to like this place. The restaurant was warm inside so we sat outside because it was cooler. There was a table of workers and their friends visiting. Service was VERY good - a young man who I think is the son of the owner. The food was okay. Just okay. I love Greek food and eat at family owned places when I travel for business. They did a steady business of to-go orders (subs and pizza) while we were there. I was hoping for a good experience this time but we just didn't get it. We eat on a regular basis at the Thai restaurant next door and the food is much better.

1  Thank onemoreroad

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Quiet, excellent service, reasonably priced vegetable pita wraps were very good. Kids pizza had a wonderful thick crust that we could not help nibbling on as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone passing by

Reviewed 11 July 2009

This is not just another Greek pizza parlor, for one thing the owners are Portuguese, for another, they really do take pride in the preparation of their food. I've been going here for many years, enough to see their son go from grade school to high school.

Their gyros, souvlakis and grinders (sandwiches to this southern boy) are great. their Greek salads are even better. Maria runs the family with the proverbial iron hand in a cotton glove and by your 3rd visit will know your name.

Be cause of the changing nature of North Rockdale, theirs is primarily a lunch business. They get a fair proportion of the courthouse and hospital business. The parking is ample and the menu has a decent variety. The lunch specials are a real deal.

The decor is kind of cheesy, but actually cute in a 1960's sort of way.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Buckhead, Georgia
Reviewed 14 February 2008

BEST FOOD. Service is a little weak but they make up for it in quantity and quality of food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook