Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$139
ExpediaUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
FindHotelUS$139
TripadvisorUS$139
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Tanya and Ray worked very hard to accommodate all of us and tried very hard to make our stay enjoyable. There were 23 of us with a lot of kids and a lot of changes made to our bookings to make sure we were all happy. Hotel was clean and well run. Breakfast was good. Pool clean and easy to get to. The two best parts - being able to rent the breakfast room for our family lunch, which was just the right size, and location to Lake Lanier. Thank you for a great stay. We had a wonderful time and would definitely return.

Room tip: We had rooms all over the hotel and they were all good.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

A very nice property. The rooms aren’t super new but are well taken care of fully furnished with everything you could want. We stayed in a two room suite which made it nice for traveling with a toddler. In the morning we could be in the other room while she slept – it had it’s own tv and couch. The breakfast was nice and the staff was very accommodating. Had not stayed at this location in the past but this will now be our go to when in the area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our room with two double beds was a little larger than most rooms I have been in. the beds were comfortable, nice large TV with plenty of channels. Bathroom was clean and not cramped. This hotel is located just off main road and is very quiet. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was nice, pancakes, eggs, omelets, bagels, etc. Breakfast starts at 6am Mon. thru Fri., week-ends starts at 7am. I would stay there again. Price for room about average for this area. Less 10 minutes to the lake. Nice coffee maker in the room. A/C not very noisey. Fridge in room, go for it.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IrishDanny
Reviewed 19 August 2017

There was a booking mistake on the website and my room was booked one day early. When I talked to the manager about the issue he told he would take care of it. 2 months later and they are still giving me issue over it. They charged my credit card for the room and refuse to remove it because, as they say, they dont have record of the conversation. I am on the verge of grinding my card up and sending it to corporate.

Room tip: go a bit further down the road and stay at the Hampton.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buford NE - Lake Lanier, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear schmoll r,

Thank you for leaving us a feedback. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with excellent service and comfortable accommodations. However, we apologize the level of service received surrounding your reservation fell below of your expectations. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon and be of further assistance.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is a very good hotel for business as well as pleasure. Nice and quite and very friendly staff. The only thing I would suggest is if you want breakfast go down early. We were there mid week and got down at 8.45am and it closes at 9. There were very few breakfast items still out. No eggs, no biscuits! Oh well I needed to cut back anyway

Date of stay: July 2017