Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
US$144
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
ExpediaUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2018

A very nice property. The rooms aren’t super new but are well taken care of fully furnished with everything you could want. We stayed in a two room suite which made it nice for traveling with a toddler. In the morning we could be in the other room while she slept – it had it’s own tv and couch. The breakfast was nice and the staff was very accommodating. Had not stayed at this location in the past but this will now be our go to when in the area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our room with two double beds was a little larger than most rooms I have been in. the beds were comfortable, nice large TV with plenty of channels. Bathroom was clean and not cramped. This hotel is located just off main road and is very quiet. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was nice, pancakes, eggs, omelets, bagels, etc. Breakfast starts at 6am Mon. thru Fri., week-ends starts at 7am. I would stay there again. Price for room about average for this area. Less 10 minutes to the lake. Nice coffee maker in the room. A/C not very noisey. Fridge in room, go for it.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IrishDanny
Reviewed 19 August 2017

There was a booking mistake on the website and my room was booked one day early. When I talked to the manager about the issue he told he would take care of it. 2 months later and they are still giving me issue over it. They charged my credit card for the room and refuse to remove it because, as they say, they dont have record of the conversation. I am on the verge of grinding my card up and sending it to corporate.

Room tip: go a bit further down the road and stay at the Hampton.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buford NE - Lake Lanier, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear schmoll r,

Thank you for leaving us a feedback. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with excellent service and comfortable accommodations. However, we apologize the level of service received surrounding your reservation fell below of your expectations. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon and be of further assistance.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is a very good hotel for business as well as pleasure. Nice and quite and very friendly staff. The only thing I would suggest is if you want breakfast go down early. We were there mid week and got down at 8.45am and it closes at 9. There were very few breakfast items still out. No eggs, no biscuits! Oh well I needed to cut back anyway

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I was visiting on business for 2 days in the area and chose the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Upon my arrival to the hotel check in was quick and easy, then I proceeded to my room. Well when I walked in I found flowers/candy etc, that I had been sent by a new interest in my life and I guess he spoke with the staff and had them set this up for me, seeing as he was many hours away. It was so kind of the hotel to do this. Later that evening I was in need of some photo copies of some documents and the hotel was again very helpful and did this for me, with no charge. The room was clean, comfortable, and close to the parking/pool.

Only negatives- the room lighting is a bit dim, and the internet really did not work. In saying that I did hear the gentleman at the front desk said they had the newest and most up to date internet and told another guest it must be their phone......that's not acceptable especially when multiple people are now having the same issue with the internet. So unfortunately I had to use my phone as a HotSpot my entire duration for lack of the hotel internet (which is a major thing these days).

If they can get it fixed I would def stay again.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buford NE - Lake Lanier, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Hi Jeremy S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate your generous individual ratings toward our property's overall cleanliness and level of service rendered by our hotel staff members, it is regrettable to learn that you did not fully enjoy your stay due to the intermittent internet connection. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.