Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$139
ExpediaUS$139
Trip.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
FindHotelUS$139
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is a very good hotel for business as well as pleasure. Nice and quite and very friendly staff. The only thing I would suggest is if you want breakfast go down early. We were there mid week and got down at 8.45am and it closes at 9. There were very few breakfast items still out. No eggs, no biscuits! Oh well I needed to cut back anyway

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I was visiting on business for 2 days in the area and chose the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Upon my arrival to the hotel check in was quick and easy, then I proceeded to my room. Well when I walked in I found flowers/candy etc, that I had been sent by a new interest in my life and I guess he spoke with the staff and had them set this up for me, seeing as he was many hours away. It was so kind of the hotel to do this. Later that evening I was in need of some photo copies of some documents and the hotel was again very helpful and did this for me, with no charge. The room was clean, comfortable, and close to the parking/pool.

Only negatives- the room lighting is a bit dim, and the internet really did not work. In saying that I did hear the gentleman at the front desk said they had the newest and most up to date internet and told another guest it must be their phone......that's not acceptable especially when multiple people are now having the same issue with the internet. So unfortunately I had to use my phone as a HotSpot my entire duration for lack of the hotel internet (which is a major thing these days).

If they can get it fixed I would def stay again.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buford NE - Lake Lanier, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Hi Jeremy S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate your generous individual ratings toward our property's overall cleanliness and level of service rendered by our hotel staff members, it is regrettable to learn that you did not fully enjoy your stay due to the intermittent internet connection. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Had a nice two-night stay there for a sisters birthday spa time. Hotel staff members were very nice and it was very clean with the exception of the shower curtain, which had mold on the back side where two magnets adhere to produce a fold. Cleaners need to look more closely. One of the two beds in our 2-queeen room was pretty bad -- wonderfully clean, but one side of the mattress was decidedly higher than the other, making it difficult to find a comfortable spot to sleep, even crosswise. Pool and other facilities and amenities were sparkling. Early morning walking through the Chateau Elan vineyard was lovely. The quickie breakfast was fine and the breakfast area lovely. Be sure to check multiple pricing sources, including Hilton Honors directly, and the hotel itself, directly. Evidently there are booking sites that have cloned the hotel's booking page, logo, etc. so you think you're booking through them but, in fact, you're not; and for the same price or even more, you don't get the Hilton Honors points.

Room tip: Our second-floor room was quiet, but we were there on Sun-Tues, not the busiest of times.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2017

The Inn was clean, friendly, convenient and provided both free WiFi and a large selection of free breakfast items. The staff was both friendly and helpful. Kudos to Ray and Joel for providing information, directions and service above and beyond to make our stay a memorable experience.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice. Housecleaning did an efficient and effective job.
Breakfast was exceptional. Yes, the usual HI fare; but it was cooked very well. Even the bacon was just right. Mr. Jose kept the breakfast area spotless. He was extremely friendly and helpful to our entire group.
One issue: the WiFi in the rooms and lobby is terrible. Far too weak. All of our devices had trouble, constantly dropping the service because of a poor signal and then reconnecting.

Room tip: If you are sensitive to noise, avoid the rooms (e.g. x04) near the elevator. This arrival "dings" are quite loud.
Date of stay: October 2016