Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
ExpediaUS$112
Agoda.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$112
TripadvisorUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The hotel was a pretty standard room. The room was clean and your basic essentials were available in the bathroom. Shequitta really impressed me at the front desk. I arrived late and she greeted me with smile and her personality really shined when I checked in. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

My wife and I visited this hotel on an overnight visit to Atlanta. Room was clean but the hotel appeared to be old. It looked like a converted Days Inn. Not fresh and clean like most HIE these days. Needs a makeover.
Breakfast area food was inadequately supplied for a Sunday morning. Limited quantities. Empty trays of bacon, sausage and eggs at 8:00am
Staff was friendly. RatIng is based on breakfast and look and feel of the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buford-Mall Of Ga, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2020

Hello 888ervinb,

A seamless and frictionless journey is what we're aiming to give our guests. I truly appreciate your time to share your thoughts, and for spending your time with us when you were in the area.

While I'm pleased that you liked our staff service, I'm very sorry that you felt otherwise towards our property's upkeep and breakfast options. It will never be our purpose to let down our guests. The review of our visitors helps us in creating action plans for improvement. I'll be conveying yours to our upper management, and please trust that your remarks will serve as our references.

I hope you'll reopen your door for us so that we can have the chance to make it up to you and give you an engaging place to rest.

Best regards,

Leni C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 January 2020

We traveled to the Buford area to visit family during the Christmas holiday. We enjoyed the hospitality of the staff at the HIE Hotel & Suites in Buford for two nights. The staff was upbeat and fun - very helpful, very nice and a joy to work with. The room was clean and well equipped - fridge and Keurig - good desk and work space, etc.. The bed was super comfortable. The room was quiet and we had 2 nights of very good sleep!! The breakfast was well prepared, appealing, clean, spacious and with a good selection of breakfast fare. Thank you very much - y'all did a great job!!

Room tip: a first floor room overlooking entrance & parking lot works for us
Date of stay: December 2019
Hiexpbuford, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buford-Mall Of Ga, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

Dear Graydon
Thanks for staying at our Hotel during the holidays and providing feedback about your stay. We are very pleased to hear that you appreciated the hospitality of our staff and liked our comfortable clean rooms. We look froward for you to come and stay with us again in the future.
Guest Services

Reviewed 19 December 2019

This was supposed to be a 'suite', I've been in many hotels that had better 'suite' amenities at lesser rated hotels than this one had.
The bed was dated and so uncomfortable that we checked out the next day (supposed to be there for three days). I hurt from sleeping on that bed.
The room honestly was ugly, and uncomfortable.
A suite should have the choicest furniture, and most comfortable bed. The room should be attractive, inviting and worth every penny spent. This was the exact opposite.
Why did I go there then? I stayed at my first 'Express' while traveling through Texas (West). The hotel was modern, up to date, attractive, and when I hit the bed, was asleep within minutes. I expected this "Express" to have the same quality, but it was the same old Holiday Inn of the past with simply a name change. Will not stay at another one in future, and I travel much more since I have retired.

Date of stay: December 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buford-Mall Of Ga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Hello Travelerforme,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. Guest comfort is paramount to a pleasant stay, and I am sorry to learn that the bed didn't work for you. Along with your observations about the room, I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I trust that the steps taken improve your next stays with us. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you give us another try!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 14 September 2019

Alejandra was the lady at the front desk. She was professional and polite. She got us our room a a timely manor. She gave us some ideas and phone numbers on what restaurants delivered in this area. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019