Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill Suites
US$173
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
eDreams
All reviews yogurt rooms are spacious breakfast area the hotel staff desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Easy walk to Mall of GA. Although the hotel says no pets, a lady paraded her dog past the front counter, went in the breakfast area, then stopped by the coffee area. No use having a policy if it's not enforced. Will not use this hotel again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank S6736LSM
Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

Nothing impressive about the hotel. Amenities are very basic. My reservation & check-in experience was unpleasant. I booked a king size room via the hotel reservations line the day before my arrival. On getting to the hotel, I was told there was no king size room, we (my wife & I) were given a room with 2 separate beds with a casual excuse that that was the only room available.
A friend that was on the same trip had the shower head in his bathroom fall off, the hotel did not change his room neither was he given another room to have his bath.
I think the hotel is overpriced, breakfast is nothing to write home about.
My only complimentary remark is about one of the ladies in the breakfast room who was cheerful & tried to ensure we were okay.
The location is good if your plan is to go to the mall or desire proximity to the mall.
I honestly won’t recommend this hotel, more so as it is labelled a Marriott brand.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mafolayomi
Maria Vera, Owner at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the mentioned issues above from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again and make it right to you whenever your travels bring you back to Buford.

Maria Vera
Operations manager at Springhill Suites Mall of Georgia

Reviewed 25 October 2019

I stayed here for three nights on business. The location is great - across the street from the Mall of Georgia with countless restaurants nearby. The staff was great and the room was clean. My only negative is that the room seemed a bit dated. it was kept in good shape and clean, just dated.

I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Zachary R, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2019

Dear Scottpeth,

Thanks for your feedback, I am pleased you liked the location and found the hotel clean and comfortable. The SpringHill suites brand has been transforming to new "West Elm" rooms so perhaps in your recent trips you stayed at one of those. We will be getting this room upgrade as well soon.

Sagar, GM

Reviewed 11 October 2019

I just had a quick 4 night stay at the SpringHill Suites in Buford and it was a very pleasant place to stay. The rooms are spacious and clean. There are also a ton of food options within walking distance as well. The front desk manager and staff were extremely friendly and helpful as well.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
SahilB422, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear Ccavins,

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Springhill Suites Buford/ Mall of Ga. Thank you so much for also taking your time to do a feedback for us. It was truly our pleasure to serve you and we hope to serve you again soon in future.

Reviewed 10 October 2019

I find myself in many hotels across the US and this one stands out. From the management down to the house cleaning you feel like your among friends. The Professionalism and warm welcome you get means a lot after a long day. It doesn’t stop there the rooms are clean and comfortable in this Home away from Home. Thanks to the staff for making my stays always enjoyable.

Date of stay: October 2019