Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Agoda.comUS$203
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews would highly recommend this hotel great hotel kitchenette pets property sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2021

I enjoyed my stay, the guest services were phenomenal and the lady who prepares breakfast is the nicest person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She truly cares about the guest and it brightens the atmosphere! The rooms were large, clean and modern. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 9 October 2021

Excellent hotel. Customer service was impeccable. Everyone was so friendly. I stay in this area once a month and have determined this will be my hotel every month that I travel to the Buford, Georgia area

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2021

I was a bit disappoint with a Hotel with the name Hilton. It was just your average hotel experience. No frills. The rooms was clean but we did not even realize there were dishes until the day we left because they were all in the dishwasher.
I felt the cleaning process was rushed as we had to wait until slightly after check in time to get our room.
While we waited in the car, we observed a drug deal in the woods just beyond the parking lot which made us slightly uncomfortable leaving our car on that side of the parking lot.
I was underwhelmed with this hotel. I would consider it just average.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2021

I came to have a safe one on one with my grandkids. It was the best stay ever. The only one in the area that had an almost full size refrigerator. Sofa/bed. Endless counter space. large table on wheels. Nice size pool. I will definitely come back for my next visit.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021

We selected this hotel because it was pet friendly. It was easy to get to and clean and comfortable. Not fancy, but spacious and open. We always take the stairs snd even the stairwells were clean and well lit. We’ll stay again.

Date of stay: July 2021