Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$126
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
All reviews pool and hot tub room was clean staff was friendly would stay again florida interstate exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2021

There were only 2 towels in the room, no bath mat, Direct TV didn’t work, and stains on carpet. When ai left in the morning, which was early, there was no one at the desk. I heard someone in the office, but could not get their attention, so that I could state my concerns. I have stayed at many Country Inns and Suites in the past,and have always been very satisfied. The last 2 I have stayed at were just not up to par.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 2 November 2021

The room was good and bed comfortable. Price very good. They could not give us more coffee for the room. We did not have a bath mat, The shower curtain would not stay closed. Only one small bar of soap was provided.
The breakfast was extremely limited with just two kinds of cereal and some wrapped pastry.
It gave the impression of a hotel going out o business.

Room tip: There are four or five other hotels next door for a little more money. Check them out if yo can afford it
Date of stay: October 2021
Chricia Liberato, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brunswick I-95, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021

Thank you for writing a review. We do appreciate that you pointed out the positive aspects of your stay but are even more appreciative of the opportunity to learn where we can make improvements. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that your visit was less than satisfying due to the availability of a bathroom mat, condition of the shower curtain, sufficiency of soap and if our breakfast did not have enough options for you to enjoy at that time. We make it a point to ensure that all our guests have a truly rewarding stay and we sincerely apologize if we ever fell short of your expectations. Your feedback is highly important to us and will be used for further improvements to our operations. We are confident that we will be able to provide you the hotel experience you truly deserve if you give us another opportunity to do so in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

I wish I could score it less than 1. It is the worse hotel I have been my entire life. Nothing works and so dirty. No towels, the refrigerator does not work, the phone does not work, no air conditioning, no internet, the pool and the hot tube are a joke...The carpet was disgusting.....Please stay away from this trash.

Room tip: Please stay away from this hotel. It is horrible and dirty.
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

You should be examining your approval of this facility as it is not clean at all. The carpeting was disgusting the bathroom was not cleaned when we tried to check in and the air-conditioning was not working. I had stayed here a little over a year ago and I had to be moved at that time and I was so tired decided not to make a fuss and walk out. This time was different. The staff was friendly but the cleaning portion of this facility leaves much to be desired.

Room tip: Do not stay here.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2021

I'm 46 (meaning lots of hotel stays over the years) and I travel for both work and vacation. This was the worst hotel I have EVER stayed in. Here's why:
1. There were NO towels. ZERO. I had 2 rooms for our family and neither room had any towels. When I asked for towels they told me they ran out. That was it. They ran out. No showering!
2. The floors and furniture were filthy - grimy and gross. So bad I wore flip flops in the room just to walk to the bathroom.
3. There were hairballs on the floor of the bathroom. beyond disgusting.
4. The fan was hanging out of the ceiling in the bathroom.
5. The whole hotel smelled musty.

I saw other reviewers mentioned roaches. I didn't see any, but considering the sheer filth of the place I would not be surprised.

I booked this hotel without doing any research and I wish I had. But when I just looked at Tripadvisor I see that most of the review are good (and very old)l, which is suspicious to me considering it's such a dump. Do a bit more google research and you will see other posts about how bad it is.

I did complain to Raddison corporate too. They should know how bad this makes their band look. I will never stay in another Raddison.

Room tip: Don't stay here. Period.
Date of stay: August 2021