Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$145
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews putting green basketball court chess board great hotel fire pit pet fee small dog newer hotel staff was friendly and helpful room was spacious off the highway easy access great stop business trip hot breakfast would stay here again bagels
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2022 via mobile

When we travel from Florida to Pennsylvania, our goal when we stop for the night is that our hotel is clean and comfortable. This particular LaQuinta was all that and more as the room was spacious and the location was quiet. In addition, the clerk, Tianna, was friendly and efficient as was Lianna in the morning for checkout.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Hi granmaK63,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing a clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and we are very pleased to learn that we achieved this goal during your recent stay. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests, and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy.

We will share your great review with our staff, especially with Lianna and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 May 2022

This is the worst hotel, You cant talk to anyone that makes sense, I stayed there to nights and they charged me $30.00 a dog after telling me that it was only a 20.00 dollar pet fee when i checked in the same lady that checked me out and knows i stayed two nights charged me another $30.00 on the second night. She says because the where to separate bookings that is why i got charge 30.00 a night. I did not make the reservations with this hotel. I made the reservation through wyndham rewards because i have points. so i wanted to use my points for the first night and pay for the second night. But because they booked me on to different nights instead of one that is why the said i got a $30.00 dog fee on the second night. Well i aske the manager at the hotel why she charged me for both nights she said because it was to separate nights because they wyndham booked it like that.
once again the manger was nasty and called the cops on me. I didn't even know she did this. So when i was leaving with the wife i asked why she could not give me my $20.00 back because the pet policy states If you stay you will not pay more then $40.00 a stay. At this point the manger got nasty right in front of my wife and we started to leave and she yelled out she called the cops.. Not sure why she called the cops. I guess she felt threaten because somebody question her on the dog policy. I will not stay at another wyndham restore ever in my life time and if you like your pets you would not stay at this hotel or a wyndham restore at all because they were not helpful at all. this is over $20.00 dollars really.

Room tip: Make sure you know the pet policy, and don't let WYNDHAM book your vacation.
Date of stay: April 2022
Guest Relations Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2022

Dear 280randallb,

Thank you for your comprehensive review detailing your recent stay with us. We are very disappointed to learn of your experience at our hotel, and we apologize for the many issues that you encountered. We have reviewed all of your comments as a management team, and each department head will formulate a plan to ensure that the risk of such issues occurring again are minimized. We apologize sincerely for not providing you with a better stay.

Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

Overall good experience - have stayed 3 times since they are dog friendly and reasonable. Good service and good breakfast. Bathroom could have been a little cleaner but room generally clean and in good shape. Easy on and off of I-95 and easy access to restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2022

Dear Norman B,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2022

Easy Check In/Out. Easy accesss to I-95 only 10-15 Min to St Simon. Basic breakfast. The hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly, room was perfect. Absolutely no complaints this is the second time we have stayed at this location in the last 12 months

Date of stay: April 2022
Guest Relations Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2022

Hi M9790MBrayc,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments on our staff, breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again.

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 18 April 2022

A real continental breakfast! We were so happy! The room was wonderful, clean and comfortable. Absolutely no complaints at all about our stay. Staff was friendly, especially the lady who was handling getting the breakfast upkeep. She did a supurb job.

Room tip: We had a room on 4th floor, great view
Date of stay: April 2022
Guest Relations Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2022

Hi Sue L,