“Great Food”
Review of The Great Catch

The Great Catch
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

All I can say is WOW. I was so impressed the way the food taste seafood has never taste that great to me . But after having that my oh my they're better than Red Lobster and I like there food too. But hands down this is the best.. Great service to boot. Keep making great food.

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (299)

Reviewed 14 December 2020

Good food and great entertainment usually make the food taste excellent... On Dec 21, 2019, the country singer took the time to sing directly to Mom on her 99th Birthday. It was a real Nashville (TN) type experience and the wait staff were all very accommodating.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 2 November 2020

My wife and I visited the Catch today for our favorite dishes.

As always we requested Alexis to be our server. Her great attitude and prompt service is the best attribute of the restaurant. Ask for her and experience her friendliness.

The previous visit we had Micki, because Alexis wasn't there. We were entertaining guests and embarrassed by her attitude. Her rude, unfriendly behavior almost caused us to walk out.

The restaurant is fun, nightly entertainment and should be considered by everyone.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank tomaZ5897UH
Reviewed 31 October 2020

My sister and I would go every week for the lobster roll grilled with melted butter and lemon on side, I finally took my husband and it was very disappointing mixed with mayo and no flavor basically lobster salad or is it imitation??

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

There the past two Sundays. Had never been before. Thought staff to be very friendly and accomodating. Food prepared just as I ordered it to be done.
Entertainment good. Like to know when and who would be performing. I'll be back.

Date of visit: October 2020