“Bad Service”

Haagen-Dazs
Ranked #15 of 29 Dessert in Winter Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 26 March 2018

If you like eating establishments with bad service and bad products than this is the place for you. The severs act like they are doing you a favor when you place an order.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Was in Winter Park for business, took a walk down Park Avenue (the promenade in downtown Winter Park) looking for dinner and afterwards ran across this. Nice dessert, and I deceived my self by thinking I was walking off the calories on my way back. But hey, was having to be away from home, so I felt I deserved a little treat. This was clean, great flavors, and friendly your lady behind the counter.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Friendly enough but the price is ridiculous for teeny cup that holds barely a full scoop. The flavors are good, not bland at all and the texture was perfect. Super small interior with not much seating. The is only a "step" up to get in and out so not handy cap friendly if in a chair...I am not but I did have a stroller and it barely could fit inside the place ( a small umbrella style, not a jogger).
Outside tables available.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Great ice cream, i had a strawberry shake. The employees here were really nice also.
I'd go back next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Enjoying Park Avenue shopping with friends, stopped in for ice cream. The employees were very friendly. I learned that they offer organic gluten free sprinkles. That made it extra special for my friend.