“Favorite at Winter Park ”
Review of Braccia Ristorante

Braccia Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Braccia Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 371 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Description: Dare to be different. Come and try our food!
Description: Dare to be different. Come and try our food!
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Best Risotto in Florida! Excellent service for a good price. They also have delicious drinks. And they offer pizza too

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We were lured in here by a slick marketing exercise of offering a free tiny piece of Pizza after getting off the local Scenic Boat Tour....very clever. Based on the excellent micro tasting we were hooked. Delighted to say the food was great in the Restaurant too and nice service from the Brazilian Server. Only tiny criticism is that it was a little too warm in the Restaurant it just need the AC down a degree or two to be perfect!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been dying to go back here. Their menu is so good. We got there right when it opened and was kindly greeted by the staff. I ordered the Canadian Ham w/ Mango Chutney pizza and my husband the Chicken Fettuccine. I ordered the jar of Sangria as we waited for our entrees. The ambiance was so romantic with the dim lighting and beautiful decor. Even the bathroom was decorated beautifully. The space was very thoroughly clean. My husband says that thier Fettuccine was the best he has ever had. My pizza is my favorite on the menu. Its very light and flavorful. Its worth the hour drive to get there. The staff is very friendly and truly make you feel like you're having a romantic dinner in Paris. We were about to close the bill when the server suggested dessert. We gave it a try and ordered the Special, which is a cheese ice cream with guava paste and nuts. It was so delicious. Very creamy and flavorful. My husband and I will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The best Pizza I have ever had outside of Italy .Really nice quaint and busy Restaurant .
We stopped there for a late lunch It was till busy but we were seated immediately and looked after really well.
The staff were helpful friendly and the food was outstanding .
Highly Recommend

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly place enticed us inside with free wine (pretty big) and free churros for desert. Our salmon risotto was out of this world! This is an Italian restaurant with a Brazillian flair due to Brazillian chef. Will return and do recommend a visit when in Winter Park, Fl